InuYasha

Oihan

Speaking of episodes, since nowadays, I'm not buying any of the volumes after 15 'cause I wanted to save some money. Instead, I'm recording them on my dvd recorder. I guess I'm missing out on the others, huh?

Downloaded up through ep. 142 already I think.

Assuming the show ends at 150 episodes (it can't last that much longer there's only one shard left, but who knows) that means 50 dvd volumes at 3 episodes a disc.

No way in hell.

Boxes styled like Maison Ikkou's or Ranma's then yeah, I'll buy it. But not like this. I'll only buy the movies if they keep this release schedule.

I feel sorry for the people whose only knowledge of the show came from Adult Swim and are buying these discs not knowing the true episode total so far. I told one of them at class Monday night about the episode they're at in Japan and his jaw hit the floor.

Adult Swim's next batch starts in April too.

Edited by Anubis

I'm one of those people you know! That is why I'm relying on you and others who are more of a fan of this show and have a huge archieve of the episodes! I guess Adult Swim and YTV(the TV network where I watch & record the show) are way behind. So in which episode(s) that one shard of the jewel is left? How did it led to this? Did Sesshomaru die during or after the third movie? How are the relationships of the pairs doing? I know Sango and Miroku are engaged based on the manga, but I don't know which episode in the anime it is in? Pretty much the Kikyo factor is almost non-existant. Did InuYasha gain more powers after he gained the "red tetsusaiga" barrier breaker attack? Spare me the detail and please don't leave me any cliffhangers?