InuYasha

Oihan

I'm trying to find the name of this song/acappella...I'm not sure what it is. It has a mixture of both so to say. Anyway, it's featured in the episode titled: Return to the Place Where We First Met. You hear it when InuYasha and Kagome meet up at the end of the episode. Would either of you know the name of this song/acappella? Thanks in advance.

It's also played during when Kikyou and InuYasha are holding each other in their arms...I think it's the episode before the one I mentioned. It's very mellow and soothing...I think anyway. Dunno how else to describe it. Again, thanks. =)

IIRC, this lady makes an oo sound (the line being on top of the oo).... Sounds like move...or moo...but in a high pitch kind of way. Tis the best way I can describe it going off of memory. :/ Thanks again NERV.

Edit:If it helps even more, if you were to listen to Anata o kanjite-iru - Mia Santi Ren off the Macross II OST Volume 2 CD (Track 17...played during when Ishtar sings the song of the Alus) it sorta sounds like the ppl in the background with their "ooo"s. Well, that song/acappella in that one episode of InuYasha made me think of that song in Macross II...so I dunno. I can't think of anything else. :(

Edited by Oihan

IIRC, this lady makes an oo sound (the line being on top of the oo).... Sounds like move...or moo...but in a high pitch kind of way. Tis the best way I can describe it going off of memory. :/ Thanks again NERV.

Edit:If it helps even more, if you were to listen to Anata o kanjite-iru - Mia Santi Ren off the Macross II OST Volume 2 CD (Track 17...played during when Ishtar sings the song of the Alus) it sorta sounds like the ppl in the background with their "ooo"s. Well, that song/acappella in that one episode of InuYasha made me think of that song in Macross II...so I dunno. I can't think of anything else. :(

well if the song you are describing is just ooOOOooo and la lala la and some instrumental the it is 'Fate of Awakening Love'

IIRC, this lady makes an oo sound (the line being on top of the oo)....  Sounds like move...or moo...but in a high pitch kind of way.  Tis the best way I can describe it going off of memory. :/  Thanks again NERV.

Edit:If it helps even more, if you were to listen to  Anata o kanjite-iru - Mia Santi Ren off the Macross II OST Volume 2 CD (Track 17...played during when Ishtar sings the song of the Alus) it sorta sounds like the ppl in the background with their "ooo"s.  Well, that song/acappella in that one episode of InuYasha made me think of that song in Macross II...so I dunno.  I can't think of anything else. :(

well if the song you are describing is just ooOOOooo and la lala la and some instrumental the it is 'Fate of Awakening Love'

Do you know what CD it's on, and the track number? I've tried d/-ing the albums...but they're all in Japanese. I just want the one track. :/

IIRC, this lady makes an oo sound (the line being on top of the oo)....  Sounds like move...or moo...but in a high pitch kind of way.  Tis the best way I can describe it going off of memory. :/  Thanks again NERV.

Edit:If it helps even more, if you were to listen to  Anata o kanjite-iru - Mia Santi Ren off the Macross II OST Volume 2 CD (Track 17...played during when Ishtar sings the song of the Alus) it sorta sounds like the ppl in the background with their "ooo"s.  Well, that song/acappella in that one episode of InuYasha made me think of that song in Macross II...so I dunno.  I can't think of anything else. :(

Do you know what CD it's on, and the track number? I've tried d/-ing the albums...but they're all in Japanese. I just want the one track. :/

mine are downloaded, i dont know what cd its on but i kno that fate of awakaening lvoe is its name, its not a translation the name of the song is english

edit: spelling

Edited by NERV

Where did you guys d/l the Albums at?! I've been trying to d/l them using bittorrent, and I have the first album at 98.6%! And there's no one on with a full copy so I can't finish the d/l! I wanna cry!

And thank you both for helping me out!

Edited by Oihan

to the rescue!

Inu Yasha OST 1

Track #23 "Fate of Awakening Love"

also known as "Destiny and Love"

Good thing! I kinda got stomped there. I've been considering buying InuYasha Original Soundtrack I & II, what's your rating on them?

to the rescue!

Inu Yasha OST 1

Good thing! I kinda got stomped there. I've been considering buying InuYasha Original Soundtrack I & II, what's your rating on them?

I like all 3 of them. The third one breing the least impressive to me.

to the rescue!

Inu Yasha OST 1

Thanks. Will you be purchasing any of the 3 InuYasha movies if they're released in N.A.?

Where did you guys d/l the Albums at?! I've been trying to d/l them using bittorrent, and I have the first album at 98.6%! And there's no one on with a full copy so I can't finish the d/l! I wanna cry!

And thank you both for helping me out!

even if its not finished it should still work, my ayu trance lost all peers around 97%, stayed that way for a week, i gave up but all the mp3 work i dont kno where the breaks are amount up to the 3% but i dont notice a problem

I have a wallpaper here done by a person called Inu-Hotaru. Do any of you know from this collage which image came from what episode and it's description? As far as I know, the image from the top left corner of this collage is from the second InuYasha movie "Kagami No Naka No Mugenjou" (The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass).

55_800.jpg

Edited by Angel's Fury

even if its not finished it should still work, my ayu trance lost all peers around 97%, stayed that way for a week, i gave up but all the mp3 work i dont kno where the breaks are amount up to the 3% but i dont notice a problem

I've tried extracting all the files, but it will only extract up to track 17 and stops. So I'm screwed as far as getting that track. :(

to the rescue!

Inu Yasha OST 1

Thanks. Will you be purchasing any of the 3 InuYasha movies if they're released in N.A.?

Yeah, I've got the first 2 already. I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the third movie because it looks hella cool.

to the rescue!

Inu Yasha OST 1

Yeah, I've got the first 2 already. I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the third movie because it looks hella cool.

Btw, do you know which image from the wallpaper that I posted above came from what episode or movie?

Edited by Angel's Fury

Finally was able to find a copy of it on eDonkey2k. It's not the song I was thinking of. The one I saw on the CN was different from Fate of Awakening Love. The "ooo" is there...but it's the wrong "ooo" This is more of an up down...up down...repeat.... If you can find that episode, you'll know that of which I speak of. :(

Edited by Oihan

to the rescue!

Inu Yasha OST 1

there is also a 'best of' cd of the op/ed songs. too bad it doesnt have Come My Way.

You hear the song again in episode 52. It's the last song you hear (not the ending credits). ++Burnt++ has the episoded titled as "Unable to Stop! A Demon's True Nature" While AdultSwim has it titled as "Demons True Nature"

I must know the name of this song! =( It isn't track 23 on OST1, can't find it on OST2. So I'm assuming it's on OST3. All I know is that it's acappella/opera/BGM like minus any actual singing/words coming out. I can't find OST3 anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated. If you guys would know of a better forum for me to ask this question, by all means plz let me know! Thanks again.

Edited by Oihan

hey guys, where can I download the InuYasha movies fansub??

Ani-Kraze has both movies.

• 3 weeks later...

Sometime today, I checked the Adult Swim site. I found out that they've already have bought episodes 54-77 and they'll be showing them soon. The only thing that I'm gripping about is why they callled the "bakuryuuha" the "backlash wave". It seems pretty lame to me.

Edited by Angel's Fury

Sometime today, I checked the Adult Swim site. I found out that they've already have bought episodes 54-77 and they'll be showing them soon. The only thing that I'm gripping about is why they callled the "bakuryuuha" the "backlash wave". It seems pretty lame to me.

It's the same thing with Sankou Tessou (or however you spell it), using Iron Reaver blah blah for the English version.

Are these the literal tanslations of the Japanese titles?

If so, it's way better than the Kenshin attacks. In japanese they sound bad ass, translated they sound kind of lame too.

It's the same thing with Sankou Tessou (or however you spell it), using Iron Reaver blah blah for the English version.

If so, it's way better than the Kenshin attacks. In japanese they sound bad ass, translated they sound kind of lame too.

Remember they translated Kagura's attack "wind blades" into something else.....I can't remember what they called it, dance o' blades or dance of the blades, whatever. Another one was her "dance of the dragon" attack that she uses to control the wind that prevents InuYasha from using his "wind scar".

Remember they translated Kagura's attack "wind blades" into something else.....I can't remember what they called it, dance o' blades or dance of the blades, whatever. Another one was her "dance of the dragon" attack that she uses to control the wind that prevents InuYasha from using his "wind scar".

True True. So there may some play of the words with the attacks. At least they are close to the originals, others may be dead on translation.