Amazing SDCC 2023-2024 Toynami Robotech offerings. Fingers crossed!!!!!

well, the Mospeada from Toynami and the new 32cm tall Legioss that is Die-Cast looks very interesting and has a good sculpt.  I hope they are able to make these and bring them to the fans.  I have always wanted to Mospeada and a Legioss, but the cost of the sentinel ones are as much as a Macross Variable Fighter in 1/60 scale.

Twich

6 hours ago, 26662 said:

I haven't seen this advertised here or anywhere outside of Toyark.  I'm not a huge fan of Yamato, but these look amazing!

Pretty sure you meant Toynami and not Yamato for the Macross stuff.

3 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Pretty sure you meant Toynami and not Yamato for the Macross stuff.

Actually, I dislike both Yamato and Toynami equally.  😜  That said, I’ll be picking up multiples upon multiples of the cyclone and fighter if they get released.  🤞🏻

Edited by 26662

12 hours ago, twich said:

well, the Mospeada from Toynami and the new 32cm tall Legioss that is Die-Cast looks very interesting and has a good sculpt.  I hope they are able to make these and bring them to the fans.  I have always wanted to Mospeada and a Legioss, but the cost of the sentinel ones are as much as a Macross Variable Fighter in 1/60 scale.

Twich

I hope the quality is there.  I've owned at least one of every commercially-available alpha fighter ever produced and I have yet to be impressed enough to keep even one of them.  And w/r to the cyclone, I was pretty stoked to get the Sentinel RIOBOT version until I went to transform it: what a piece of complete junk that was.  Before I could even transform it once, the lower leg popped off because the meshed thigh is connected to the plastic calf with just a dollop of glue.

• 26662 changed the title to Amazing SDCC 2023-2024 Toynami Robotech offerings. Fingers crossed!!!!!