macross class battle carrier 3d models DL!!

reaper7092

4 hours ago, reaper7092 said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17yYXUnTRT60i6OcF6PFJJETYs-ooE5bu/view?usp=sharing
Unfortunately,I can't find the any Vajra ships in the Macross30 game 

Thank you so much for posting these beautiful beasts! That Thuverl Salan is ginormous, which is appropriate given that they're six or seven hundred meters longer than a Battle Class, 

Shame you couldn't find the Vajra assets - they're in there, I know because I've killed them in the game, but maybe they're not classed as ships? They might be under monsters or bosses or something given that they're animated characters in a way that the ships aren't. Probably located in the same structures as the Mother Dyaus boss monster. 

My speculation is that some files use different encryption formats and will be skipped

For example, NUNS_maizuru carrier that cannot be extracted from "macross trial frontier"

And some maps cannot be extracted during "Macross Delta: Scramble"

This is all game resource that can be extracted from the "macross 30". You can search for it.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1t52il63SDNmX3q3A49Z5jw
DL PASS:ab7i 

20230415131136.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 1:27 AM, reaper7092 said:

My speculation is that some files use different encryption formats and will be skipped

For example, NUNS_maizuru carrier that cannot be extracted from "macross trial frontier"

This is all game resource that can be extracted from the "macross 30". You can search for it.

20230415131136.jpg

PS3 - Macross: Last Frontier _ has the Vajra ships 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/13/2023 at 8:20 AM, reaper7092 said:

Isn't that the Windemerean gunship? I know they share a similar shape but they always looked different to me.

I'm assuming there's no model of the Windemeran aircraft cruiser (the one with the gun and flight deck on each side) as well? Either way, wonderful commitment you have!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 3:38 PM, TG Remix said:

Isn't that the Windemerean gunship? I know they share a similar shape but they always looked different to me.

I'm assuming there's no model of the Windemeran aircraft cruiser (the one with the gun and flight deck on each side) as well? Either way, wonderful commitment you have!

Yeah, this is the Windermere ship, the Dulfim is much less rounded. Wonder if it's named Dulfim in the files, though, because it just might? It's based on the same general concept...

Anyway, thanks a bunch for posting these, @reaper7092

• 1 month later...
On 2024/1/13 at PM4点25分, Gary the Macross guy said:

@reaper7092,谢谢你分享模型!!你真棒!!

你能从 Macross Frontier 出口 Queadluun Rhea 吗?

我想创建一个 3D 打印的 1/60 比例人物

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j-6Jb-PT-a1vFuqX1iyZ9JfNNzl6-Amg/view?usp=drive_link

3D models still need many edit work to print, right?

2345截图20240117133938.jpg

40 minutes ago, reaper7092 said:

3D models still need many edit work to print, right?

Thanks! What other models does Frontier have?  Please let me know if you find any figure models of the characters.

Yes, a lot of editing is required to print a good model.  Every point has to be inspected and redesigned.  It would take many many hours of work for a good result that is printable and looks good.     

But a bad model like you find on thingiverse doesn't require much work.

8 minutes ago, reaper7092 said:

'm not sure if these are what you need

I meant, let me know if you find any figures in the games, like Macross 30 game or Frontier games. I think there is one female pilot figure in Macross 30.

FYI, I release my models on Cults too.

11 minutes ago, arbit said:

我的意思是,如果你在游戏中发现任何人物,比如 Macross 30 游戏或 Frontier 游戏,请告诉我。我认为《超时空要塞 30》中有一个女飞行员。

仅供参考,我也在 Cults 上发布了我的模型。

If you have screenshots of the characters that appear in the macross 30 game, I might be able to find the 3D files.

I think it took time to search, but more time I spent building Battle Astraea.

234520240117162614.png.b4c6eca00fe3e5650485b8b8e0ad9fbc.png234520240117162736.png.34c17c93384b0091ca59354df4533930.png

23 minutes ago, reaper7092 said:

If you have screenshots of the characters that appear in the macross 30 game, I might be able to find the 3D files.

There is a Zentran model.

Screenshot2024-01-1712_40_25.png.32ea08a43cd6b685dc8d18d275cedba0.png

3 minutes ago, reaper7092 said:

I only found this one.

Cool.  Thank you.

Do they include any armature files?  These can be used for posing.  (Maybe search .arm files)

34 minutes ago, arbit said:

凉。 谢谢。

它们是否包含任何电枢文件? 这些可用于摆姿势。 (也许搜索 .arm 文件)

It's shame that the export tool doesn't have this functionality,  not perfect.

.mdl file is the 3Dmodel.

.tbl file cannot be read.

234520240117182609.jpg.2e87459f1a44a7fcd34c7d0329a499fc.jpg

This is how the soldier model actually looks without animation "smoothing".

I did some work on the model to show you the process.  

- I separated all the body parts

- I edit each part to make sure it is 3D

- I reposed the arms and legs

Next step will be to "smooth" each part for 3D printing. 

The challenge will be to "smooth" the part without losing the shape.

Screenshot2024-01-1720_41_13.png.762d31c7094a8714fd4aa2c75d489386.png

On 1/16/2024 at 10:28 PM, reaper7092 said:

Thank you so much!!! yes the model will need some work to add detail, I going have to play around with it and add some joints to make it about to move.

I will keep you updated

Edited by Gary the Macross guy
typo

This is the final smoothed version.  After some more error checks it will be ready for 3D printing.

I will post it on my Patreon page when it is ready for download.

Screenshot2024-01-1813_37_52.png.0351c227b4d8cd02e8c7b8377d5d5a6e.png

Edited by arbit

• 2 months later...
On 4/15/2023 at 1:27 AM, reaper7092 said:

20230415131136.jpg

@reaper7092  Thank you very much for posting these resources, this is fantastic!  I'm a bit late to the party, but am really enjoying messing with these models.  Do you still have the instructions for how to extract content from Macross 30?  The link you posted on the previous page no longer seems to be active.  I'm happy to do the work to get what I'm looking for out of the data, but don't currently know where to start.  Any guidance you can give would be greatly appreciated.

@reaper7092  Oops, never mind.  After a bit of internet spelunking and fiddling around over the weekend, I managed to stumbie into what I needed and get it to work.  Thank you again for making this resource available, it's amazing!  Really looking forward to poking around in it and seeing what I can do with it.