everybody knows the Yamato 1:1 Helmet

Nightbat

Wow... I can see Elisha Cuthbert in that... but for some reason that's the only thing I see on her. :o:p She's my favorite retard... well, Kim Bauer is.

elisha_cuthbert1.jpg

But that's all you get? It better come with the whole armor suit for that price! :angry:

Oh no? Is that an airsoft? I guess it's about time for someone to get this thread closed, then..... :lol:

It is airsoft. The company is Poseidon. They make a bunch of resin kits that can be transformed into airsoft using airsoft internals. The cerebrus pistols from Gungrave use a glock 26 inside them for blowback action.

Oh that seburo gun is not $1600. Who ever is sellign that is pulling your leg. The kit costs $362 then all you need is an AEG I think an M4 but not sure.

Wow... I can see Elisha Cuthbert in that... but for some reason that's the only thing I see on her.  :o  :p  She's my favorite retard... well, Kim Bauer is.

elisha_cuthbert1.jpg

But that's all you get?  It better come with the whole armor suit for that price! :angry:

awesome..... :D:lol:

double awesome..... :p:D:lol: