Macross 0 toys

Limbo

Let me tell you what I foresee...

This will be the first transformable VF-0 toy...

You WILL want those like hot cakes no matter what.

Even if is made out of cardboard.

Wet.

Then, you will want buy more when they make some 3 or 4 variations of it...

About one year later they will anounce a bigger, better and more expensive model... now with perfect transformation, better sculpt, dream scale and an obscene cost to pay for a toy...

It will be the shinny light of your life. :D

That eventually will have more multiple variations on the subsequent months...

Make sure to save some dough for a reissue of the same models fixing design flaws after another couple of months...

And since they are milking you good, why not push you some nice add-ons for half the price of the original toy?

And if half of you didn't file for bankrupcy or are stuck with a couple of loans, release enemy fighter, restart the process.

I can't wait... :p

That will happen for sure, if the sells of the M0 toys is good enough.

Anyways I will buy some 1/100 M0 but not multiples and not all, I HATE PVC crap.

It is a really desapointing yamato is stepping away from producing collectors Items.

OMG!! i agree 1,000,000%

I am NOT saying the VF 0s will SUCK, I am saying the PVC SUCKS, and that is my oppinion.

I DO NOT LIKE PVC toys. Specially transformable toys made of PVC... <_<

Yamato is going for the Cheap and massive.

dont get me wrong I still love Yamato, but I dont like what they are doing with the Zero Valks.

I was also a little disappointed at the scale announced for the VF-0 line... PVC doesn't bother me too much, but I do with it was another material...

I will probably wait and see what other people think of them before taking the plunge into this set of toys.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion just as everybody is entitled to disagree with one.

Anyway, did Yamato EVER say they stopped making collectors items? Nope.

Did yamato ever say that the 1/100's is the ONLY scale they'll ever make for Mac 0? Nope again.

I agree with you guys on the 1/100 scale and the all pvc move. But you guys talk as if that's all that they'll ever make for Mac 0. Mac 0 is a brand spanking new series folks, I think it warrants just a teeny bit of patience.

What I do think is testing my patience is the YF 19 FP. <_<

Anyway, the more I look at it, I think yamato is striving for the following analogy:

Yamato:Macross::Bandai:Gundam

Plain and simple.

Those of you who formed allegiances to a specific scale, myself included, lets stop talking like we're so different (also as if one is better than the other), we're all Macross collectors, whatever the scale.