i need some help!!!

i bought a virtual-on Temjin figure off of ebay last week and there's certain parts that are really stuck together really bad and i was wondering if anyone could help me loosen up the plastic on it...any help is much appreciated :)

i bought a virtual-on Temjin figure off of ebay last week and there's certain parts that are really stuck together really bad and i was wondering if anyone could help me loosen up the plastic on it...any help is much appreciated :)

put the figure in hot water for a minute then carefully move the joints, thats what i did for my kaiyodo eva's

i'm sorry for being kind of "bleek" but it was the sword attatchment for the figure that i was talking about....so would the hot water thing still work on it?

i guess i'll have to try to find out :blink:

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

is the piece hard plastic or pvc? i know hot water works wonders with pvc, i've never had to try it on hard plastic so i cant say

it's clear hard plastic not pvc

i used the hot water trick and it ended up un-gluing the handle of the gun/sword

also, thanks NERV for help

oops :blink: forgot to sign out of my homie's name

-Dat Pinche Haro!

Edited by Druna Skass

is the piece hard plastic or pvc? i know hot water works wonders with pvc, i've never had to try it on hard plastic so i cant say

it's clear hard plastic not pvc

i used the hot water trick and it ended up un-gluing the handle of the gun/sword

also, thanks NERV for help

oops :blink: forgot to sign out of my homie's name

-Dat Pinche Haro!

sorry bout that ungluing, that can always be reglued tho, did it loosen the stuck part tho?

nah it's still stuck on there pretty well...i'm getting to the point that i just want to take the whole thing apart then mod the peg-hole <_< :angry: it's just really frustrating! is it too much to ask for to just put on the frigin' sword attatchment?! :angry: ahh well i guess i'm stuck with it like that for a while...

Be very very careful with it. I purchased 2 Temjins that both had problems... I got lucky with a third temjin. The Kayaido toys, while great, have a tendency to break...

What you could do to loosen it up is perhaps some sort of oil (like WD-40) to loosen it up. However, you may ruin the finish of the toy, so be careful...