Yet another 1/48 custom...

mslz22

OK , I´m cutting my veins here for some Battroid pics  :)

Awesome Enigma , specially considering it´s a 1J which doesn´t recieve much love from customisers nowadays

that's funny because I cut off a nice chunk of my ring finger this morning, really, just got back from the ER, everything is back on and I will put up some battroid pics in a few hours. Watch out for broken glass under snow cover!!!!!!!

Now , that´s a weird coincidence , I also cut a chunk from my left index finger at a BBQ. (never ever volunteer to do the damn salad ! :lol::( ).

I loved the Battroid pics , the enigma paint scheme makes the 1J look like a militarized killing machine. ;)

Hey mslz22,

Beautiful custom, you got there for min. Do take care of your finger. Like what Chris said, that camera doesnt do justice to your custom, maybe its high time you get a new and good one Mike with the payment for your custom. Maybe im interested in getting you to customise one for me in the future, do pm with regards to the details.

Cheers

I not sure if it was discussed already, but the mods can just remove the book reviews section of the forum and replace it with a custom valk review section or somethin'. (hopefully my idea isn't a stupid one)