Looking for a UNS logo sticker for my car!

Axelay

Howdy. I'd posted this topic a looooong time ago, but never had any luck. Can someone please help me find a classy looking UNS logo sticker for my car's inside rear window? I'd prefer a static sticker that will not leave permanent marks, and I really don't care for a huge one. Maybe about the size of a baseball would be PERFECT. Anyone know where to find one...?

Maybe something like this: macrosslogo.gif

I'd really like one that looks just like the markings on the fighters. Help! :(

i think VF1x used to carry a UN Spacy decal and that a lot of that stuff went to ValkExchange after the shutdown. however, i don't see that particular sticker @ the VX store. i would ask Kevin (Valkyrie-Exchange) about it.

Yes it is me and my macross VFEX civic. For a static cling that will be hard. You need to find a print shop that deals in such materials. I found one and had bootlegged my apt parking decals (cause its white ink on clear vinyl that static cling) Mostly its easier to get a normal sticker. Especially on a window. It wont do any damage. Years can go by and all you need to do is peel it off and use WD-40 to clean off the glue. if you really want a decal pm me for more details.

Is there a thread with custom macross mod of cars?

I don't think so, but I know of four Macross-themed cars.

Nick (solscud) had two, maybe he could post pictures.

There was an Integra show car that was done up Macross-style.

At MWCon3 there was a lurker's car parked out front that had some Macross themed stuff on it, but I don't know the name of the owner.

Oh yeah, and A7 had some custom Macross NASCAR cars for a video game he designed, looked pretty cool.

Most of that stuff should be available if you search.

Edited by yellowlightman

I had 2 cars really!!!?? haha this is news to me haha. Yellowlightman perhaps you mean my first scheme was messed up after a lady hit my car and puched me into abenz so when teh car was fixed they removed the decals and painted my car. Then i turned it into a more subdued and subtle VFEX

I had 2 cars really!!!?? haha this is news to me haha. Yellowlightman perhaps you mean my first scheme was messed up after a lady hit my car and puched me into abenz so when teh car was fixed they removed the decals and painted my car. Then i turned it into a more subdued and subtle VFEX

Really? Damn, I thought it was two seperate cars. Never mind then. :lol:

Well, if I could just get a small sized static one, I't absolutely put it on my car. I'll have to see if there are any such places which make these kinds of stickers here in the Raleigh, NC area. Highly doubtful, though... Is there any place on the internet where I could send them the image, and they'd create one and mail it to me?

I'll have to see if there are any such places which make these kinds of stickers here in the Raleigh, NC area. Highly doubtful, though... Is there any place on the internet where I could send them the image, and they'd create one and mail it to me?

There's gotta be tons of places around Raleigh who can make these for you. Check out the yellow pages and look under sign making - most sign makers deal in vinyl graphics. Or, contact an auto racing shop - they'll have contacts for someone who makes vinyl graphics (and there are lots of race shops in NC).

Last resort, pm me. I have a kite emblem vinyl sticker about the size you're looking for, and which I'm not about to put onto my car :D

WOW. I'm shocked. I had thought for the longest time that I might be the only Macrossworlder in North Carolina. I don't suppose you have a pic of your sticker...?

Those are truly excellent tips, though, and I thank you for them. I would not have thought of looking for something like that. I simply have no clue where to start!