Pictures Wanted

jenius

I'm working on updating my Yamato V2 review with content from Arcadia's most recent release and was hoping to do a picture similar to this one I just did for the 1/48s:

Yamato-148-VF1-1.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm having a deuce of a time finding good pictures of some of the boxes. The ones that are proving the most troublesome for me are:

1) VF-1A Assembly kit
2) VF-1J Hikaru weathering edition (I can fake this one pretty easily)
3) VF-1D Assembly kit
4) Original VF-1S Assembly kit (the one without option parts)

The picture has to be straight on like the ones above. I am hoping to find an image that is at least 400x400. If anyone can help me out you can attach it to a PM or email me at micronian_ace@anymoon.com. Thanks!

Thanks guys. No huge rush. Cell phone camera should be fine if you can get the angle pretty straight on. I can do some tweaks in photoshop if there are any minor issues. Since there were so many releases each release will appear pretty small in the final pic.

Hey guys, so I posted this pic in the Arcadia thread. Thank you for helping make it happen. It's been pointed out that I am missing the Weathering Max VF-1S box. It's also been pointed out that it might pre-date the round weathering sticker that appeared on later Weathering releases. So, I'm now looking for a straight on picture of the Yamato V2 weathering Max VF-1S release so we can see if there's any way to tell it apart from the standard release. Does it have a yellow BW sticker? if anyone owns a Yamato V2 Weathering Max VF-1S my ask is this:
1) A simple confirmation it looks the same as the regular release included in the picture below but with a yellow BW sticker and/OR
2) A picture of the box taken from directly in front of it like the boxes in the picture below
Thanks in advance if you can help!
EDIT - just found a picture of a "not weathering" release with the yellow sticker so I'm pretty sure it was just a normal Max VF-1S box and you had to lift up the panel to realize it was a weathering version.

Yamato-V2-Releases-1.jpg

Edited by jenius

Jenius,

This is a picture of the weathered VF-1S Max that I received from Jungle. As someone stated in another thread, it does appear that the only difference between the cover of the box for the weather and regular is a yellow box on the bottom left corner of the front.

Hope this helps with completely your pictures of the review.

Great work as always!

post-31700-0-92738500-1478406315_thumb.jpg

Thanks! I found some historical "for sale" listings of other Weather Max VF-1S toys and it looks like the BW sticker is random so it's effectively just a normal box, same with the Hikaru 1J weathering release. Mystery solved. This thread is done, thanks everyone!

Yamato-V2-Releases-1A.jpg

Edited by jenius