a great deal on a VF-19!

Guest ark25

hello all,

it is great to be back in the forum...i was out for a while; as the powers that be, decided to ban me until the new year for selling toys in the toy section.... :(

anyway i have to share this with you because it is too great of a story! i was nosing around a garage sale when i came across some toys that were lying around on a shaby looking table that had items listed for $10 bucks or less....

after a little while i came a cross a diamond in the ruf.

sitting next to a huge go-bot was a VF-19!!!! out of box of course, but in mint condition....

when i asked how much it was my heart almost stop ....it was only 10 smakers!!!

I stood in front of it for 5 minutes wondering if i should tell this man the value of this particualr toy...but I am affaid i lost the moral debate! <_<

so i paid him the ten bucks and gleefully went home !!!!!! :lol::D:rolleyes:

I am interested ...what would you guys in the forum have done in the same position ???

let me know guys...

Edited by ark25

Cool deal! Was it the blue Yamato VF-19? That game edition version?

If it was, I couldn't pull the 10 out fast enough. And then RUN. And when out of sight, laugh and shout!

Did you check it for illegal items? Maybe it was used to smuggle stuff across the border.

Anyway, nice find, ESPECIALLY if it is a Yamato.

yeah

i though it was a fake at first myself...but no!!! it was a real yamato VF-19 from mac plus!!! not the game version but the one in the series!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

why do you think my heart almost stopped!!! :o:lol::D

to be sure ...i check it with the other two that i own and it is the real mCoy!

i need to start going to more garage sales!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by ark25

yeah

i though it was a fake at first myself...but no!!! it was a real yamato VF-19 from mac plus!!! not the game version but the one in the series!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

wow, now that's a nice catch. Before I was thinking you must've bought the bandai VF-19 either the fire or the blazer valk. The one you bought turn out to be the YF-19, nice! So it didn't come with any accessories? Either way, not a bad price. :p:D:lol:

yeah

3 words : You Lucky Bastard :lol:;)

The cheapest deal I´ve gotten until now was my first Yammie , the VF-11B original version , about 30 euros and to top it all , it has never had any hip problems EVER , no stress marks whatsoever , although I´m not stupid enough to transform it daily , nowadays I make sure it stays in mint condition in its box without risking its structure...but 10 dolars for a Yammie YF-19 is just damn cheap.

a garage sale? I would have talked him down to $5, smacked his teenage daughter in the ass and laughed all the way home.

Hey EXO,

That was my garage sale, and what you said just wasn't funny.

Yes I do have a daughter, but you better stay away from her you darn whipper snapper!!!! :angry:

Just kidding man. I would've done the same thing you suggested. :lol: