is Arcadia re-issuing the Howard GU-11 gun pod?

spanner

Apologies if there is a thread for this already somewhere.. I did do a search but couldn't find anything. If there is then mods please delete this.

So anyways I found this article and presume Arcadia are going to re-issue the Howard GU-11 Gun Pod in 2016?

If so then this is gonna have to be a insta-buy! Link below..

http://www.toy-people.com/?p=30702

Edited by spanner76

Is this a pellet firing gun? Would a orange tipped "cap" work? That's how my airsoft guns was when I got them. Or maybe it would be considered a replica prop? These guns was pricey. The regular one was 120000yen ish while the EX one was 150000yen ish.

What!?!? Only 7? Thats lame! looks like i can forget that idea..

Or get Bushwood3006's plans for his 3d printed gun pod and have one printed myself!

The price I dont even really mind as I would simply love to have one mounted on the wall above my gaming pc. How friggin awesome would that be!

Edited by spanner76

What!?!? Only 7? Thats lame! looks like i can forget that idea..

Or get Bushwood3006's plans for his 3d printed gun pod and have one printed myself!

The price I dont even really mind as I would simply love to have one mounted on the wall above my gaming pc. How friggin awesome would that be!

True. Esp if yours have a certificate that says 'Limited Edition: 1 of 7'. ;)