yamato vf 19s

Gundam@EFSF

Is it the F, or S? The F typically goes for more than the S. If you like the Arcadia YF-19, you will like this one as well. You need to stop asking on here if a valk is good and start TELLING us what you think! ;) Your macross collection is already larger than most people on here. Your are in a higher echelon of collectors.

Just giving you are hard time :). You seem to ask about whether or not you should get something and then almost immediately post pictures of said item.

Holy crap, $150 for an F?! If you don't want it I'll take it.

So by "new version" what do you mean? That's technically a Yamato release, but Arcadia released the 19Kai which the 19F and S are both based on plus Arcadia's YF-19 is based off of those same molds.

Also, yes, the 19S and F are the same mold. The only difference is the Gold Stripes versus White on the F and the Head unit has five lasers instead of just one.

Edited by Mommar

Holy crap, $150 for an F?! If you don't want it I'll take it.

So by "new version" what do you mean? That's technically a Yamato release, but Arcadia released the 19Kai which the 19F and S are both based on plus Arcadia's YF-19 is based off of those same molds.

Also, yes, the 19S and F are the same mold. The only difference is the Gold Stripes versus White on the F and the Head unit has five lasers instead of just one.

Thx for advice! I grabbed this at USD 90 finally! :)

post-30711-0-50226400-1443538395_thumb.jpg

I'm with Spanner, I think the 19P looks amazing. It's a unique color, with a unique head and it has the longer wings too.

My 19P is one of the few macross toys to have ever been knocked off the shelf. The stabilizer on one of the calves is dented, sadly. It looks like good Battroid battle damage but makes for poor looks in Fighter mode.

I'm with Spanner, I think the 19P looks amazing. It's a unique color, with a unique head and it has the longer wings too.

My 19P is one of the few macross toys to have ever been knocked off the shelf. The stabilizer on one of the calves is dented, sadly. It looks like good Battroid battle damage but makes for poor looks in Fighter mode.

I love the head designs of the 19S & F too but the P just kicks arse! ;) And the longer wings are beautiful!

Sucks to know your 19P got damaged in a fall.. :( Funny enough my 19kai fell off its flightpose stand just the other day! One of the stalks clamping screws obviously wasn't tight enough and eventually succumb to the weight causing the bird to topple over! Luckily it didnt have very far to fall and it suffered no damage! :)

longer wing? different mold?

Edited by Gundam@EFSF

longer wing? different mold?

It's more like the mold for Basara's VF-19Kai. The Kai has the same streamlined fuselage but it doesn't have the stubby wings of the S or F models. It has longer wings that look more like the YF-19 variant. Plus it has canards near the cockpit like the YF-19 as well. Kind of a hybrid look between the older YF-19 and the newer VF-19S/F variants. It has it's own unique head-sculpt separate from the S/F/Kai versions which I think looks the most like a space-aged Knight.

Oh, and it has shoulder speakers you can remove as well.

Here's a good example of the longer wingspan in fighter.

Ewu5R9s.jpg

And here's a good example of the different head sculpt (and shoulder speakers.)

Yamato-VF-19P-Excalibur-11_1349325508.jp

Edited by Mommar