PS2 Game ARMD-01 stage 1 question.

66bunny

Yeah, I didn't even try to get an S rank after a while. It really demands a very high score, and I feel like it may take the fun out of it if I keep trying too hard over & over each stage just to unlock another VF-1. :rolleyes: I would say just enjoy the great game without killing yourself on the rank.

I finished the game ages ago and gave up trying to get all the 'S' grades just so I could unlock Max, Hikaru & Roy's VF-1S. I've got the VF-4 and Hikaru, Max and Millia's VF-1J, so I'm happy!

So just enjoy the game and don't worry about getting 'S' grades unless you are a real completist.

Graham

For what I can tell, there ain't much difference other than the number of head lasers you have, other than that, its mostly just for looks. At least its true between all VF-1A,J,S,D. The main different ones are VF-4(different feel & ammo), Elintseeker (limited types of ammo), & VT-1(very limited types of ammo). And you get all these without getting any S rank :D

• 4 weeks later...

I managed to unlock all the valks a couple of months ago. It's a fulfilling experience.

I couldn't resist getting Hikaru's red VF-1S at first. So I told myself I'll stop there. But the excessive compulsive inside me just dragged me into getting all.

:lol: