Unknown 1/6 Sheryl Nome Figure?

Hikaru1234567890

Hey guys, I recently found this going through eBay. Its a 1/6 Sheryl Nome and was released by Megahouse. I don't know if this is the one that was going to be released, but there is most certainly one before it!

I don't own that one in particular from the Megahouse line, but I do have this one....they are way more faithful to the look of the actual anime character than the upcoming Volks, which look sorta creepy like the rest of the Volk dolls... :unsure:

gallery_12176_633_10794.jpg

gallery_12176_633_10193.jpg

gallery_12176_633_25670.jpg

gallery_12176_633_10400.jpg

gallery_12176_633_56220.jpg

I honestly would love to get one, but the price is just EXTREMELY outrageous for that one I found! And they only had her in concert outfit and regular clothes? And they are most certainly more anime accurate then the Volks.

I wouldn't buy the Dollfies but I agree that their heavily stylized faces look better than these. Their faces don't look too much like the actual characters (more of an inspired-by thing).

The face sculpts on these feel like bargain basement trading figures to me and some of those have better faces.