Bandai - why do you hate them?

1/1 LowViz Lurker

I'd recommend the 171...I don't have Alto's, but I seem to be one of the like 5 people who got a non-problematic mass-production 171, and it's a cool toy and by most accounts the 171EX is more sturdy. Though I'm not sure I'd say to get it if you can't get the armor parts. Having no missile hardpoints on the wings was a huge sticking point for me.

Don't get me wrong I have the VF-171CF but the Armored Parts looks so bland with the dark green color of the Valkyrie. The colors combination on the Alto version looks so much nicer to me. So maybe someday I will have a armored VF-171EX and a bare VF-171CF. :)

I also said I don't like the YF-25 but with every day the blue, orange and white looks more striking. :p

• 2 weeks later...

My only main gripe with Bandai is the ridiculously low stock they have on DIecast products in comparison to the demand. Mainly the Metal Build Series for Gundam (so damn lucky I got a Metal Build Freedom for $125 with no QC issues) and DX Chogokin Macross.

Don't get me wrong I have the VF-171CF but the Armored Parts looks so bland with the dark green color of the Valkyrie. The colors combination on the Alto version looks so much nicer to me. So maybe someday I will have a armored VF-171EX and a bare VF-171CF. :)

I also said I don't like the YF-25 but with every day the blue, orange and white looks more striking. :p

Why cover up the VF-171 with armor parts when it looks so good under correct lighting? Blue-green that is and not light green as seen in some photos.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal