Volcano High

I just saw it on MTV, and it looked pretty good. But I want to get/see the un-bastardized version of it. Does anyone know a good legit site where I can get it? I don't care if it's bootleg, as long as plays in a R1 dvd player, and has good english subs. Thank you.

Heres a descrption from a web site.

Thanks to his hot temper and supernatural martial arts abilities, Kyung Su (Chang Hyuk) has been expelled from eight different high schools. As a last resort, the school district have no choice but to transfer him to the only school that would accept him - Volcano High.

Volcano High is your typical high school - bullies who strive on the weak, gangs are unified and ruled by the strong and teachers who keep their students in line with a few head-bashings a day. Kyung Su tries to stay out of trouble and avoids any fights, but unbeknownst to him, a power struggle is going on between some of the gang leaders within the school over a mysterious and powerful scroll. But he also winds up getting in trouble with the five iron-clad martial arts teachers who are sent in to control the students . . .

Kinda OT but has anybody seen Kung Faux on Fuse TV (which is a far better MTV btw)? Tommy Boy (records) and Dr. Dre produce 1970's bad kung fu flicks that combine rap, pretty graphics and bad dubbing. Their intro is written in freaking inteligeble Katakana. Thanks alot Wu-Tang Clan :lol::lol::p.

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25

It's a Korean Movie also known as Hwa San Go.

I thought it was infuriatingly retarded and I'm Korean so I tried really hard to give it a chance.

If you want a good movie with the same theme, watch Shaolin Soccer.

But with respect to your inquiry, the sites I tried have them all out of print (DVDasian, Hkflix, pokerindustries)

Sorry.

I just saw it on MTV, and it looked pretty good. But I want to get/see the un-bastardized version of it. Does anyone know a good legit site where I can get it? I don't care if it's bootleg, as long as plays in a R1 dvd player, and has good english subs. Thank you.

http://www.dddhouse.com/dddhouse/en/index....&productID=2451

I wouldn't recommend it though. It was a really, really bad movie.

http://www.dddhouse.com/dddhouse/en/index....&productID=2451

I wouldn't recommend it though. It was a really, really bad movie.

Thanks Panon. Here in lies the problem. I have a tendecy to like crappy movies..Oh and games; as Abombz pionted it out for me.Thanks again Panon for the link!!! :):):)