Fair Price for 1/10 Mospeadai Rider Rand by Toynami?

okinawaHAI!

Greetings,

I am new to the forum and was considering to purchase a Mospeada Rider. Based on the reviews I have read, I have narrowed my search to the 1/10 Riders distributed by Beagle and Toynami. They seem to offer the best Riders. I have read that Scott and Rand are exactly the same minus Head sculpt and color scheme.

I did not realize how expensive the Macross toy line was until I started browsing the internet.

What is a fair price for the Mospeada and is it worth the current market price?

Thank you in advance.

Oki

Guest davidwhangchoi

Greetings,

I am new to the forum and was considering to purchase a Mospeada Rider. Based on the reviews I have read, I have narrowed my search to the 1/10 Riders distributed by Beagle and Toynami. They seem to offer the best Riders. I have read that Scott and Rand are exactly the same minus Head sculpt and color scheme.

I did not realize how expensive the Macross toy line was until I started browsing the internet.

What is a fair price for the Mospeada and is it worth the current market price?

Thank you in advance.

Oki

hey Oki,

Welcome to the forums! two things you can do.

You can check in the sales section and search through previous sales as there were several beagle toys of stick(scott) and rand that were for sale in the past, to give you an idea how much they are going for.

Off the top of my head Stick goes for about 300-400 mint and rand about 200-300 correction: 100-200 (thanks Jenius) so you can expect those prices.

you can also ask your question: in the sell, trade section, under

Where to Buy Macross, Auctions & Dealers Specials here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showforum=13

they have some links to auctions for mospeda stuff there too.

Edited by davidwhangchoi