VF-25F and VF-25 (renewal version)

desty_aya

Being a big fan of Macross F as long as my pocket can afford I will pay a little bit more not just for the Valk but also fast shipment so I can secure it safely. Paid for my VF-25F usd 500 (new) and VF-25S usd 400 (used).

Being a big fan of Macross F as long as my pocket can afford I will pay a little bit more not just for the Valk but also fast shipment so I can secure it safely. Paid for my VF-25F usd 500 (new) and VF-25S usd 400 (used).

I know it's your money and you can do what you want with it, but $500 USD for any of these is absolutely crazy.

Edited by anime52k8

It was a race with a friend who get it first. Spend a lot more (grands) on other things so this new hobby saves me from spending too much especially on car mods. Lol. :p Also I value this to be much more than those Hot Toys. Spending that much was actually quite expensive for me as well but it is a very good toy and time is of essense to me. Even paid FedEx for my VF-27 renewal so I could get it before I go overseas for my study. My job allows me to spend a little more. ;)

154721_455150527860_4118638_n.jpg

Just goes to show the community that no price is too ridiculous. But all these ridiculous prices would not exist if these toys were made in large enough numbers to satisfy demand to begin with.

We all want to kick bandai in the nuts. They have their gundam fanbase and view macross fans as second class humans.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker