Yamato Mighty Block stand

dapro

Ok, I just got couple of these. There is no instruction on how to use it up. Are there anything online that may help or is it pretty straight forward?

Thanks

I have a few of them, fairly straight forward but only suitable for smaller Valks and even then they are not really secure.

You essentially plug in the stand adaptor that came with your chosen Valk, use the lever arm to adjust the pitch of the Valk and then the entire adaptor can rotate to give you a "banking" pose.

The problem lies in the lack of secure fixing, Esspecially around the rotating connection. I know some members have used various materials to semi fix the positions making them far more secure.

I traded up to flight pose stands, but I still have a couple of mighty blocks displaying some cool battroid poses.

• 2 weeks later...

at first i didn't know if i was going to like the Mighty Block Stands so i bought 2, now i want more.

vf-1jmm_zps41a95d26.jpg

vf-1jmm2_zps3165ad41.jpg

with the MBS you can have them closer to the ground which in my opinion takes up less space than the crane arm things. (but i still like them too) i do love the flight pose ones too but they need to fix the paint stripping tips.

at first i didn't know if i was going to like the Mighty Block Stands so i bought 2, now i want more.

vf-1jmm_zps41a95d26.jpg

vf-1jmm2_zps3165ad41.jpg

with the MBS you can have them closer to the ground which in my opinion takes up less space than the crane arm things. (but i still like them too) i do love the flight pose ones too but they need to fix the paint stripping tips.

Awww, makes me want Arcadia to release M&M already! ;)

I have at least seven of them. Two are currently holding up my Max 1s and Hikaru 1A, a VF-1J Super CF, VT-1, my VF17D, the VF-19 Kai, VF-19F, and the last one is just sitting with nothing on it. Since I haven't had the chance to get more, they sold out. So basically I rotate them between each Valkyrie I own.