This is art on a picture!

vlenhoff

Nice. Just a tip though, try distorting the star field next time to match the direction the valk is going, right now it looks like the valk is travelling in an angle direction. Which would be doable in space but I'm talking about it aestheticly.

Well, that's just motion blur, and I didn't get fancy with it. I was showing a frienfd o'mione what he could do with Photoshop in about 5 minutes. In other words, it is a quickie!

And yes you're totally right. If I'd really took the time, I would actually made the "star movement" in a 3D manner. Still the "camera angle" will ultimately determine the exact direction the stars appear to be moving in the shot.

Hope you liked it.

Vic

Yeah that's what I thought too... hehe, hey if I can't get slack for the 10 min. sketch I did then I'm not gonna give any either. :p Like I said, it looks cool.

Actually, try looking at the picture TOP first and then travel down. The stars are aligned to the upper part of the pic. Man this is so much fun! :lol:

Vic!

i think your missles are on backwards ;)

nope. those micromissles i think can be fired backwards, as well. the 1/48 is the first one to have it right. micromissles can be launched both ways....

....i think. :D

Hmmm, That I remember the "crew" put them correctly. :lol:

I just fly the thing!

Vic!

P.S. I don't know if i shlud do some more scenes... Launching a missile perhaps?