Hot toys, cheap price in Hong Kong

Deadzone

I just wanted some people's opinion on what the best toys are to buy in Hong Kong for resale over here. I am going this coming January and I had to buy a ticket

for $700! That means I will be extremely broke. So I figured I would buy some toys over there and resell them on ebay or something to try and make

some of my money back. The only problem is, I'm not exactly sure what are the best toys to get in Hong Kong to do this. Any suggestions?

When I was there (albiet a couple years ago), you could find Yammie VF-19's pretty easy.

Look for anything that will turn over well, like Gundams. I got a MSiA Dendrobium for super cheap and turned it around for a nice profit.

Vostok 7

Yeah I checked out that thread. However, I will be going to HK with my mother, and I don't want to ditch her

to go toy shopping although that does sound like fun. I don't think she would fit in well with a bunch of

Macrossworld members. :lol:

I think I have to do some research into the Gundam thing. I'm looking for stuff that is small so I can put

them in my suitcase but have good resale value. Thanks for the advice guys. And if anybody has anymore ideas,

they would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Edited by Deadzone

I suggest you contact either blackaces or anybody else who lives in hong kong that frequent these boards. They will definitly help you out, especially blackaces. Look him up. Good luck! :p:D:lol:

Actually, I've done a fair bit of ebay selling in the past and I found that Gundam merchandise can be pretty difficult to resell.

The Bandai Soul of Chogokin toys sell pretty well, as do Yamato 1/48 VF-1 toys and the older Yamato Macross Plus 1/72 YF-19 & YF-21.

Yamato 1/60 VF-1 are a dead item and you can hardly give them away these days :(

Graham

I suggest you contact either blackaces or anybody else who lives in hong kong that frequent these boards. They will definitly help you out, especially blackaces. Look him up. Good luck! :p:D:lol:

I though blackaces lived in Singapore? :huh:

Yeah I checked out that thread. However, I will be going to HK with my mother, and I don't want to ditch her

to go toy shopping although that does sound like fun. I don't think she would fit in well with a bunch of

Macrossworld members. :lol:

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?!?! :angry:

You will be there in HK and you will not meet us? :o

What! we are not good enough for you? I cant beleive this, such disrespect for your MW fellow members. :o

We could show you the places, advice about the purchases and eventually get better prices... but after this atittude of yours I think you will be all by yourself!

And we will BUY ALL THE GOOD STUFF and you wont be able to find anything in HK! MUAAAA HA HA HA!

:lol:

Seriously, why dont you meet us once, we will be visiting toy shops, you will need to do the same if you wanna buy for resell dont you?

Think it over and let us know. You can come for a couple of ours if you want!

If you can meet us I can send you a list of shops where you can find some god stuff.