Saxondale funny British Comedy

Honestly I haven"t laughed this hard in a while Thomas Saxondale ( Steve Coogan) is extremely funny I especially like the group therapy sesions. I myself have gon to therapy just to take care of some problems I had when I was in my early twenties. Gotta say therapists are kind portrayed with a stereotype but can't say i've really met one that is not trying to make someone buy into a passive lifestyle. Saxondale is lude riduculous and downright genius at comedy. I like it because it is really good at making an aging rock groupie seem both human and a know it douchie( hope that wasn't too rude). In anycase if your in for a good laugh watch this and give a shout out if you've seen it.

If you see the other topic in the TV section I misplaced it instead of putting it here sorry wrong window was up.

nothing just telling people about a tv series I've seen thought it was funny besides there are other topics in this section which are off topic and are not related to scifi. Anyway it says on the title of the topic it is a tv series and it is just a comedy. Dude it is kinda funny and i thought people might like it.

nothing just telling people about a tv series I've seen thought it was funny besides there are other topics in this section which are off topic and are not related to scifi. Anyway it says on the title of the topic it is a tv series and it is just a comedy. Dude it is kinda funny and i thought people might like it.

Donuts are delicious!