Is there a Mirc chennel still

theBW

Which network? If it's on DALnet, it should be moved somewhere else like MIRCX or Aniverse. I think people would go into the chat if there was a Java chat client on Macrossworld.

LOL...you should have seen it when we did have it....Where's Milkman....he use to run the channel IIRC...

Well Shawn kept trying different Java and windows based clients. He gave up. Then I took it upon myself to get us a Mirc channel. But it didnt ever get any high traffic and my work firewall kept kicking me out so I think it died. I give up.

I'd go into the chat if other people would show up and be ops. It would be nice to have a Macross chat that's not on Robotech.com. ;)

Same here. It would be nice to have a place for real time chat or for just normal everyday chat with other MW members.

• 4 years later...

I love the spelling on this thread, so I figured I'd bump it and take the opportunity to advertise the IRC channel on rizon.net since... a few of us are actually talking trash in there today.

irc.rizon.net

#macrossworld

Edited by stray