HI everyone, wondering if you can help me get a pricing?

iTEN

I have the

Yamato 1/60 Hikaru and Roy VF-1S Super + Strike Box Set (One that comes with the flashlight)

And I cannot find ANYWHERE that has some sort of a price on them. I really could use some help pinning some what of a rough pricing for these.

Much appreciated in advance!

IMG_0245.JPG

I bought mine from a local shop here in OC, Calif. (ANIMEKING,inc.) for $150 about a year and a half ago. I hope this helps, but if I were you I'd try and hold on to this one since it's kinda hard to find right now (for a decent price!) and YAMATO has yet to announce a reissue .

I was late in the game and purchased mine sometime in December last year, and they were already up to $180. Now they're near impossible to find, and since this is the only DYRL version that comes with safe shoulder hinges, I'd hold on to them if I were you. Especially since Graham has run out of off-white replacement shoulders...

Ah, now I see why it's stressed to hold onto these.

Here's a question. "IF" you guys were to sell yours, how much would you be charging ?

That would be a tough question to ask since many people on this board wouldn't easily put a price to sell any of their valks unless they were in desperate times.

Check out the "Macross Toys holding Value" thread.

Perhaps the better question is how much are you willing to pay for a VF-1S Strike Pack +.

For me I would fork out about 200 depending on the condition and more importantly whom am I buying from. Reputation is key when your dealing with a high priced transaction.

If your looking to maximize profit from it - I suggest ebay given your neutral reputation with a buy it now price on how much you are willing to part with it. If there still isn't a buyer then go for a 1.00 start bid and let us know. You'll be surprised on how much you'll make for it if a bidding war starts. However I can't picture it going over 300 unless it is a highroller MWer.

Hope that helps~~~

• 3 weeks later...

I've got the hikaru vf-1s with super and strike parts too. (anniversary)

If only bandai did things like that. Actually celebrate things like anniversaries and give us better deals. Maybe a "naked minmay in the shower" figure packed with every 1/60 toy that is released on that year?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Well there is one used copy keep being listed for $300 on eBay, but no taker. It is not gona sold for big $ since the regular version of VF-1S Hikaru and Strike Pack are still in production - even went on sale on HLJ for 40% off around April, and this version only got the packaging and flash light over the regular one.

If it is a low-vis VF-1S, VT-1 or VE-1 then they were being sold for $300+

$300 for a used one just seems ridiculous! But it would be nice to get another 1S just so I can open it up and have it as a play piece. I just can't justify spending that much for this particular 1/60 V.2 variant, open box or not.

Edited by connor99

$300 is ridiculous indeed. Even though there is no official announcement of a reissue, the 30th anniversary is coming up and I am betting there will be reissues for sure. So if you want a premium for it, better off load it soon. Because the reissue will have all the fixes the latest V2.2 have and this version will be out of date. My local Import shop is selling theirs for $180 brand new, so that's probably fair right now. I said fair though. There's only one way to find out for sure: throw it up on ebay and let the bidding determine current market value.

Edited by pud333