Escaflowne figure

BoBe-Patt

Well, seems like this thing is finally out! But yet nobody post a review about it. Check out monkey nugget's auction, he already has it up:

Escaflowne auction

And judging from the pictures, the figure is darker than the white proto type figure pictures that we have seen. I hope these are already out here in CA. If somebody already has it, please post a review on it. If there's anything wrong with it, I may leave it in the box! :p:D:lol:

Looks great so far. I hope it actually makes it before Christmas.

OT

SkullLeader, that is the funniest avatar I have ever seen! 

Question: Where's Asuka?

Thanks. I took it from a friend, And unfourtintly theres no Asuka, just the Love Hina girls. :unsure:

Actually wait for the US release. The price is considerably cheaper. 50.00 approx

Looks good. probably won't transform it that much though.

And when is the U.S release date???

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

alright guys, since you guys don't have it yet, I guess when you guys get it in, I expect a full on review of this sucker and pix to back them up as well! :p:D:lol:

hey bobe-patt where did you get your avatar?

my friend made it and I used it. I got it from japander.com. That site shows all the commercials that some actors did for the japanese market. Some of the commericals are freakin hilarious, especially Arnold's. Check it out! :p:D:lol:

I think only the Yamato overseas version might have been released. The Toycom U.S. version definitely has not been released yet. I spoke with Toycom yesterday morning, and as Kev stated, they said that it will either be by end of December or early January. Hopefully we'll be getting them soon.