New custom 1/48 heatshield

Montarvillois

Montarvillois is that the heatshield of which you removed the colour?

(lol my english sux!)

In french : c'est celui qui tu as décapé?

Yes,

That's the one I just removed paint from. The decal was set under the heashield and then painted over therefore it is still glossy form the outside clear plastic.

Oui,

C'est celui que j'ai décapé. le decalque a été posé a l'intérieur c'est donc pour cela que le pare chaleur est luisant.

It looks fantastic. Did you give it a wash? What are your panel lines done with?

As for the culture shock, this is great artwork done by Bob in the old Macrossworld forum. Where did he goto?

I'm not sure if I still have the original. He drew the Millia but I added the Zentradi's and made their heads blow up as well as censoring it.

Edited by ComicKaze

Here are the pics of the finished custom. The nice thing about the whole thing is that I only used spare parts I had left from my parts sale so it can always return to it's original color scheme.

Here is the shark nose I added today. Notice the Maverick ordnance I put on the wings : )

post-4-1070421919_thumb.jpg

Where did you get the Mavericks?

And how are they attached?

I got it from a hasegawa weapons set. The pylon mod was quite easy to make. As you may know a maverick cluster is attached to a central assembly that I modded lightly with white styrene, then I drilled holes where the original yamato pylons are and I can mount and dismount them as I please.