Need help determining value of vintage Takatoku and Bandai 1/55 Valkyr

Sephiroth

I may be selling some of my vintage (original, not reissue) Macross 1/55 Valkyries soon, but I haven't kept up with the current market/eBay values. I need some help determing their current value.

I have the following:

Takatoku 1/55 VF-1J Max Type.

Takatoku 1/55 VF-1J Miria Type.

Takatoku 1/55 Super VF-1S.

Bandai 1/55 VF-1A Hikaru Type.

All of these toys are in fantastic shape C-8 or better, 100% complete with accessories, unused sticker sheets and boxes. The Super VF-1S is still white withlittle to no yellowing.

Any input or help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

One advice I would give is keep it! You are definitely not going to get prices you would've about 10 or so years ago. Prices have gone down a lot.

Assuming pristine condition, this would be my approximation of value:

Takatoku 1/55 VF-1J Max Type. $200-$250

Takatoku 1/55 VF-1J Miria Type. $200-$250

Takatoku 1/55 Super VF-1S. $500

Bandai 1/55 VF-1A Hikaru Type. $150

I also have seen a pristine Strike valks go for $300-$400, Elintseekers and SuperOs are more like $600.

Obviously it only takes a couple keen bidders to make this way off if you go the eBay route.

I understand they have gone down in value quite a bit, but I've enjoyed having them and feel it is time to let them go. Paying bills and being able to afford something nice for my daughter is more important to me now.

I was thinking about the following price ranges:

Takatoku 1/55 VF-1J Max Type. ($225-$275)

Takatoku 1/55 VF-1J Miria Type. ($225-$275)

Takatoku 1/55 Super VF-1S. ($250-$300)

Bandai 1/55 VF-1A Hikaru Type. ($175-$225)

Do theses prices seem reasonable for the current market?

I'm still keeping my Bandai 1/55 VT-1 Super Ostrich, 1/55 VE-1 Elintseeker and 1/55 VF-1S Strike Valkyrie. I'm also keeping my Takatoku 1/55 VF-1J, VF-1A and VF-1S & separate GBP-1S Armour set. I just don't care for the ones I'm selling as much.

You should put them up on the for sale section for that price (but now that we've seen your range, we know what you'll let it go for.) There's no harm in posting them and it's not like ebay where you have to pay fees. Paypal will have fees though unless you go the personal route. But sell them for what it's worth to you if you don't need the cash that bad.