Gundam Side Story Bootleg

wakobi

Hmmm 11.50, I could buy this right now if I wished too....I had no idea they were making an OVA series based on the new MG kits that's interesting really. Now is it just 1 episode or something? The character designs and mobile suit variations look nice, alot like 8th MS Team really...wonder if it's be the same animation team?

Perhaps if I have money left over after my insurance I'll go on a lil gundam spree...but I noticed it's subbed by the same group who did Star Ocean EX...and that was HORRIBLE....

Wow.

That's a new low.

You could blow all that money and get the "new OVA".

Or you could just wait about 2 weeks and buy the new Gundam game (Encounter in Space) for PS2 when the US version comes out and get all the FMV footage AND a game.

I finished the Japanese version of Encounter in Space (included all Ace pilot mode). The cut scenes for RX-78-4 and 5 are not very good... they are NOT OVA quality so don't buy that DVD.

The cut scenes of MS: Gundam are way better. :D

Hmmm well if it's coming out in the next two weeks or so I hope I get some Detail jobs on atleast 3 cars during work, not only will I get over time since it takes a few hours cleaning up repo'ed cars, but I get some extra cash on the side for each car I do get...so I can push over 12 hours plus what ever I make for each car...lots of cash.

Yeah, the animation quality in Enocunters in Space took a serious drop. It looks like cheap dating game animation now. Though the CG opening is fricking awesome.

Anyways, I'm assuming it's just the animation clips from Side Story, but that's kind of retarded. There was a about 20 or so, less then a minute each. And theres two splitting storylines for the Side Story so it won't make any sense at all. But I'm hoping I'm wrong.

And hey, if you want to hear the original Japanese voices, you could always pick this up ^_^