Macross Zero

Oihan

I need help veiwing Episode 1 and 2 of Macross 0. They're both NLA versions...and it doesn't matter which one I play...but the bottom of the screen turns green...and it bleeds into the rest of the picture. What am I missing here? I have DivX, and I think I have XviD...not sure on that one. I have the AC3 filters. I can't think of anything else that I could be missing.

BTW, the AiA (Anime in Action) fansubs of Macross 7 seem to be way better than the ASS (Anime Skyscraper) version. When I downloaded the ASS version at first it was choppy, missing most of the frames, in all players and the subtitles were out of sync with the dialogue.

I can't wait to see all of Macross 7. I think I'm going to buy the Galaxy Network Chart CD. Mylene's voice sounded familiar. I thought maybe it was Megumi Hayashibara but I looked it up and it's Sakurai Tomo. I've heard other seiyuu similar to her. Sorry for rambling. I just watched episode 2. :)

edit: When Mylene says "nani", she sounds like Lina Inverse.

Edited by Legioss

Which one? I want Totsugeki Love Heart, but Seventh Moon and Planet Dance would be nice too. :)

Then definately, the one for you is Let's Fire!! It has the regular and TV versions of Seventh Moon, and the duet versions of Planet Dance and Totsugeki Love Heart.

Most likely just a fancier audio format perhaps?

A lot of times, I play something and it doesn't have any audio. Then when I check the audio track, it's in a higher khz rating than the standard divx, xvid files. That's when I know i have to install AC3.

How do you use the AC3 filters by the way ? what function do they have ?

"AC3Filter - it is DirectShow filter for AC3 decoding to play .AVI with AC3 audio tracks and MPEG2 (DVD)."

...And it was a video problem that I was having...don't know why I added that I have the AC3Filters. Anyway.....

Edited by Oihan

well the ASS fansubs are just as good as their name. I think some hk bootleg dvds are better. Im starting to think they just ripped them off the bootlegs and "released" them. AiA is way better, although they take hella long to release an episode its well worth the wait, fantastic quality. After downloading 20 episodes of ass i swore nv to download anything by them, bl00dy suck a55.

Anyone know which CD's have the most Mylene vocals?

Well, you can always check out the Musical CD section of MW.... ;)

Anyways, I believe the "Friends" album features Mylene without Basara. And the Mylene Jenius Sings Lynn Minmay album is exclusively Mylene but only with the songs that Mari did as Lynn Minmay.

vinnie

• 3 weeks later...
What build does it require? For some reason, mine used to work and now it doesn't. I installed the XVID codec and it is still messed up.

I used the codecs up above. And they got rid of that green blur for me. I d/l-ed all the ones I could, and installed all the XVID .exe.