rate these selected anime show

khyronic

I'm just looking at the new anime dvds available at my local library and am looking for any comments from anyone who has seen any of the following. I hear Black Cat is really good. Tanx!

Black Cat

Big Windup

Ghost Slayers Ayashi

Heroic Age

Nana

Opinions are like...well ya know :p . My advice, watch an episode of each one and decide for yourself. ;)

I'm just looking at the new anime dvds available at my local library and am looking for any comments from anyone who has seen any of the following. I hear Black Cat is really good. Tanx!

Black Cat

Big Windup

Ghost Slayers Ayashi

Heroic Age

Nana

OMFG!!! DO *NOT* WATCH BLACK CAT. THERE IS A BIT AT THE END WHERE THE BLACK CAT TURNS BLUE, AND IT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO POKE YOUR EYES OUT WITH HOT FORKS!!!!!

uh hello? Youtube? kinda of a dumb topic (but then again, you guys think nerf guns are more important as a thread than, say.... fish?)

I think that misc. toy stuff gets dumped here 'cause the main toy section on these forums is dedicated to Macross stuff. Fair enough, I know what these forums are ultimately about, but how about a different sub-forum for non-macross toys?

Edited by taksraven

Black Cat

Big Windup

Ghost Slayers Ayashi

Heroic Age

Nana

Heroic Age is great: don't miss it! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Black Cat

Big Windup

Ghost Slayers Ayashi

Heroic Age

Nana

Don't know what you picked but I can only vouch for black cat and heroic age.

Black cat has plot holes almost as big as Dragon Ball Z.And they really like montage's

Heroic Age was okay except for the narration that was spoken by one of the main character at the some point DURING EVERY SINGLE EPISODE.

OMFG!!! DO *NOT* WATCH BLACK CAT. THERE IS A BIT AT THE END WHERE THE BLACK CAT TURNS BLUE, AND IT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO POKE YOUR EYES OUT WITH HOT FORKS!!!!!

I don't remember that happening.

I do remember there being a wolf fighting an army.

Edited by BeyondTheGrave