VT-1 Super Ostrich

Skull-1

Thanks, man.

I'm sorry I am not using a better camera for these. Too lazy to break out the Sony so I am using my Blackberry. When it is finished I will take better pics of it.

The left intake is not painted because it is just a place holder. I'm waiting for the paint to dry on a pair of modified intakes and will use those on the final assembly.

There are other things I still have to fix. But it is finally coming together after all this time.

post-318-129253195439_thumb.jpg

post-318-12925319432_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay. My laptop crashed after I hit it in frustration and wrecked the HDD. So annoying!

I have a set of boosters to go with it. Haven't put the finishing touches on those parts yet but will post a picture later.

I'm still having some fits with the tailfins. They're floppy and I don't have the right size nails to glue up inside in order to tighten them up. I will get it done eventually. Yikes!

Thanks for the kind words all. Will post updates asap. Gotta re-install XP. What a chore.