Strategy and Military Doctrine

I think all wars should be automated with UAV's and drones. Every four years we have WARCON20XX event (I'd tuck it right between E3 and Comicon) where countries from around the world duel together in this tournament. It will significantly alter the balance of military power in the world.

The US will only be the third most powerful military in the world, as its war-Operators prefer tactical scenarios such as "Farmville" and "Angry Birds", and of those predisposed towards "war software" most are whinny teenagers or 30-somethings who have to leave in the middle of e-Combat to feed the baby (yes, joke borrowed).

South Korea, with its vast Starcraft e-Warfare experience, will be the second preeminent world military power.

China will ascend to be first place, because it farms the gold/and e-currency all other countries need to buy to participate in WARCONN - cuz you know western war-Operators are too busy "playing the game" to actually farm, and thus prefer to trade real money for fake money.

... My 0.02, discuss.

Edited by Ghost Train

If a topic was locked because of this Conversation than it isn't a good idea to start it again. If you seeking permission to start it again you should contact the moderator who closed it in the first place.