More New Macross After Zero.

Roy Focker

Point is Macross 7 is like the Macross version of G Gundam

actually no. macross 7 is equivilent to turn A gundam. G gundam is the gundam version of macross 2, along with X, Wing and Seed, where the parent company made a sequel without bringing in the original creator.

No I meant like G Gundam in terms of how over the top it is.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if there will be more information on this on the next update. The compendium says its updated on the 1st and 16th of each month and it was noted that the next actual update would take place on the 18th of December. Nothing yet and its the 19th. Hoping there is more info to be on, even if its a little bit of information.

I wonder if there will be more information on this on the next update. The compendium says its updated on the 1st and 16th of each month and it was noted that the next actual update would take place on the 18th of December. Nothing yet and its the 19th. Hoping there is more info to be on, even if its a little bit of information.

I doubt we´ll see anything worth mentioning in the compendium as there isn´t much to update ( actually there is ,like all the VF without data on them <_< ) since there´s been practically no changes to the compendium for ages , with the exception of the Macross Zero stuff of course.

I hope this rumours refer to a new Macross series cause I think we need a long running TV series right now after the success of M0 , if they don´t then I hope is something AC related :lol:

I hope this rumours refer to a new Macross series cause I think we need a long running TV series right now after the success of M0

Yeah, I hope so. I miss driving home anticipating to watch what my VCR recorded on CN or local tv. I haven't done that since Beast Wars and Dragonball were shown QD.

Man, those were the days when you ran home to watch "Robotech" on channel 44.

Nothing good on TV these days.