Gauging interest in 1/72 Destroido Pharanx kit

Dax415

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to start up an interest thread for the Destroido Pharanx kit. This is a reissue of the original 1/72 scale kit created by our own captain america here on the boards and NOT recasts. (these are casted from the original masters he sculpted) I need an order of 10 to make things happen, please chime in and let me know, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

has there been any movement with this? or did the announcment of the other 72nd scale kit kill it?

I don't think the project is dead, a Moscato model is unbelievable superior than a injection model, trust me... I still waiting Dax's answer, patient is a gift ! ;)

And after the Pharanx i want the Spartan, and if can won in the Lotto a 1/72 Monster !

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just hit a snag that I'm working on trying to fix. I originally had lined up an order with a store for 10 kits, plus the 10 kits from here to give the project a go. Problem is the store backed out and now I'm finding it hard to get orders out to fill the other 10 spots. The more kits sold also affects the price I can get these out to you. My goal was to get these out without marking them up much from the original price point. I'll check back in if there is any more progress, thanks for your patience.

Dax415

I'll check back in if there is any more progress, thanks for your patience.

As i said before i really want this baby and if available in the future a Spartan too. No plastic model can beat a Moscato model, never ! Please don't left the project die, please continue with the dream !

As i said before i really want this baby and if available in the future a Spartan too. No plastic model can beat a Moscato model, never ! Please don't left the project die, please continue with the dream !

Me too. I'd already got one and 'm still interested in getting one more.