Nerdiest Macross Moment :P

Vepariga

Oh man, is having a macross ringtone nerdy? Love it or hate it, I got my new phone right around the time that I found the Frontier OST, and though nyan nyan and ninjin loves you yeah were close runners up, I went with (one of the 90 versions of) Aimo. My GF liked it. I also had the OST permanently housed in our car.

No, that's cool.

My most nerdist Macross moment, is ironically also my most epic Macross moment which almost got me laid. So here I am at a friend's 21st birthday party and I start flirting with this Hillary Swank look-a-like. Well the whole time I am thinking "What would Roy do?" and actually started mentally projecting myself as Roy. Believe it or not it actually worked. In a way... Next thing I know I hear her whisper "well he is hot like Muy La Flaga" as we exchanged phone numbers. :lol: (And no I wasn't imagining things, as I found out days later she was indeed a crazy Gundam Seed fan) At the time though it seemed my luck had run out as she had to leave as the designed driver for her drunk friends and we parted ways.

Then it turned out we actually lived in the same apartment building! As we ran into each other in the elevator. I of course wanted to bring her back to my room, but I lost my Focking mojo when I remembered the fact that MY bathroom was an absolute mess and partially flooded with toilet water. Cause one of my roommates had actually clogged MY toilet with his own freaking pubic hair shavings of all things! :angry:

I was just thinking to myself that someone with a Planet Dance ringtone would be considered a nerd even amongst Macross fans. A Ranka Nyan-Nyan ringtone, however, is cool^^

Well, I actually considered singing Planet Dance as a joke at Dragon Con's Dub your own hentai panel last Saturday Sunday Night. In part because whenever I try to sing the third line it almost always comes out as the most hilariously gay sounding thing ever: "koko wa soratobu paradise wa sure c@#k of energy!" :lol:

Edited by Freiflug88