Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

I don't givva a fart for reviews. I go to watch movies at cinema just for the sake of entertainment ... Prince of Persia is exactly that, entertained the lot of us.

Pls remember to switch off the brain while watching the movie, though.

Edited by Protoculture

I expected to watch some swushbuckling action ala Pirates of The Carribean. I expected a fun ride by Jerry Bruckheimer. I didn't mind if the movie doesn't follow the game storyline.

I was disappointed. My main beef with it was that the story progression and pacing was off. Characters were 2 dimensional. Jokes weren't even that witty. And no trap dodging? (except one which was kinda lame cuz the trap involved the whole place crumbling down)

The stunts and parkour was fun though. Kinda reminds me of Assasin's Creed more than PoP.

I expected to watch some swushbuckling action ala Pirates of The Carribean. I expected a fun ride by Jerry Bruckheimer. I didn't mind if the movie doesn't follow the game storyline.

I was disappointed. My main beef with it was that the story progression and pacing was off. Characters were 2 dimensional. Jokes weren't even that witty. And no trap dodging? (except one which was kinda lame cuz the trap involved the whole place crumbling down)

The stunts and parkour was fun though. Kinda reminds me of Assasin's Creed more than PoP.

Same here. When I was watching the movie, the stunts that were performed made me think that I was watching Assassin's Creed rather than Prince of Persia. The roof to roof jumping, wall scaling, etc. as well as even the swordplay seemed to draw more from Assassins's Creed than PoP.

I really didn't enjoy the movie all to well. Kind of a let down. I was hoping for a lot more than what I got.

With prices for tickets going up really fast, I think people be more discerning in their choice of movie. These reviews will probably effect people more, and it already shows. The Memorial Day weekend box office totals have been the lowest since 2001. People aren't going to spend 40 bucks for 2 hours of brain-dead movie.

Went for free to see this. Meh. A lot of nice stunts but by the midle of the movie they get boring (too much action makes the action look less special). Not putting the movie down, but it is nothing special. Certainlly a lot better than Clash of the Titans (a hell of a more Epic movie compared to that boring mess).

It was a pretty good popcorn flick. It was better than Clash of The Titans and Gemma Arterton is a hottie!

Looks better with the black hair.