1/48 Blue Roses and Enigma sets are done!

Anasazi37

Thought everyone would like to see the latest sets I've completed: Yamato 1/48 Enigma and all three Blue Roses variants. I haven't decided if they will be made available for general purchase yet--they were designed mainly for some custom projects ChristopherB has planned. They are as detailed and proportionally accurate as you can get.

Here are the original versions:

Enigma.jpg

BlueRoses002.jpg

BlueRoses004_006.jpg

The following links will take you to the four sets I've created. I could just post the pics here but it might be too much for those of you still on dialup.

Enigma

Blue Roses 002

Blue Roses 004

Blue Roses 006

Those are real tempting! I would love to customize one of my 1/48 to that top pic you posted! Did you say these decals are $35 each?

If I start selling these, they will be closer to $20. The 1/48 Minmay Guard sets will be more expensive because they require more ink, paper, and clearcoat to produce.

Hi Devin,

Would the Blueroses set 002 as well as the Enigma be available in the 1/72 scale. I would love some for my hasegawa models.

Thanks

Cheers

I'm working on it, Louis! :D

Thanks Devin, you the man! :D:lol:

Devin do let us know when you will be starting on the 1/48 Stickers/Decals for the valks and Fps so that we could order some for you.

Thanks

Cheers

Devin do let us know when you will be starting on the 1/48 Stickers/Decals for the valks and Fps so that we could order some for you.

Thanks

Cheers

That will be in a week or two. I am concentrating on finishing up all outstanding orders right now and also putting the finishing touches on a few more sets I will make available for purchase.

I decided to count the number of different sets I've made and the total is over 40! Good grief.... :blink:

Hello Devin,

Thank you very much for making these decals! As usual, you did an amazing job, and raised the bar another notch. ;)

My love of customs will be the death of me, but I don't plan to ever go on the wagon.

By the way, I mailed you the "other" Enigma booster emblem, so you can add it to the decal sheet. You should get it any day. Just to clarify for those reading, I obtained the Hasegawa style Enigma Booster album from the limited release option decal set. It will be cool to be able to pick which emblem you prefer to use, or just make (2) different Engima customs, one with each emblem.

I'll reply to your PM's soon.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Hi Chris,

Its being a while since i last chatted with you. How thing's going for ya?

Gosh! Correct me if im wrong, Tell me that you aren't having 4 1/48 being customised by our local Mwers, not forgetting the current Armored VF-1 Gerwalk project being done by Fulcy...That will make a total of 5 1/48 Customised series or even more. If you are, do please post pictures once they are done as i would love to see your beautiful collection.

Cheers

Louis

As part of my fundraising efforts to offset the costs involved with fixing my ALPS printer, I've decided to release these sets (and all of my other rare ones, plus the usual ones and some new ones) for general purchase. I will most likely only do this once because I don't want too many of these customs floating around out there--I love the designs too much and I'd like to preserve their uniqueness. Keep an eye out for a thread in the For Sale forum after Thanksgiving.

Louis, ChrisB is indeed commissioning 1/48 custom versions of all four valks pictured in this thread. I'll probably be helping him with a few of them. His fleet of customs is legendary....

As part of my fundraising efforts to offset the costs involved with fixing my ALPS printer, I've decided to release these sets (and all of my other rare ones, plus the usual ones and some new ones) for general purchase. I will most likely only do this once because I don't want too many of these customs floating around out there--I love the designs too much and I'd like to preserve their uniqueness. Keep an eye out for a thread in the For Sale forum after Thanksgiving.

Louis, ChrisB is indeed commissioning 1/48 custom versions of all four valks pictured in this thread. I'll probably be helping him with a few of them. His fleet of customs is legendary....

Hi Devin,

Gosh that is too awesome to behold!! Especially the Blueroses VF-1S is one of my favourite schemes, i bet its going to be awesome especially on a transformable 1/48 VF-1S. Also not forgetting Egnima scheme is another one of my favourites. Yes Chris collection of customs is indeed legendary. Do really hope to see his collections which includes 1/55 as well the upcoming 1/48 customs.

Hope to hear from you soon that you are ready to accept new orders.

Cheers

Amazing work! I think I need to pickup a few more VF-1Ss but the bank is denying the loans... :D

Louis, ChrisB is indeed commissioning 1/48 custom versions of all four valks pictured in this thread.  I'll probably be helping him with a few of them.  His fleet of customs is legendary....

BTW: Is there a link to this fleet of customs for us to see?

Why was this thread moved from the Toys forum? I'd REALLY like an explanation from whichever moderator is responsible for this, especially since VERY similar threads started by other MW members are left untouched (e.g., those showcasing takatoys stickers, discussing customs, etc). If mine are going to be moved here, all of the others should be, too.

And the Enigma side. Note how the low-vis sticker on the leg armor blends into the paint job. I designed them to do this to keep with a true low-vis scheme. If the stickers were opaque they'd stick out too much....

enigma_sample.jpg

Edited by Anasazi37