Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

areaseven

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well i finaly saw a epiosde of this, and i am totally f-cking confused to what the creators were on when they wrote this series, i could not even watch the whole thing i found it far to stupid.

chris

CHURROS!

Interesting. Fracked up but interesting. Definately on crack.

I don't know about that. When I first saw the fansubs my girlfriend came over with a friend of hers who doesn't watch anime, and both of them wound up loving it.

Sure there's some wordplay, but for the most part it's absurd humour, wich doesn't really need any translation to be funny.

Saw the first ep on CN; whoa, that's just some seriously stupid sh-t. But hey, it's right up their alley, with the stuff they're putting on Adult Swim now. WTF is up with that construction-paper-cutout toon with the mouse?! "Watch or die! Watch or die!" Damn, it's like muh fuh's don't even have to try anymore. Just tack together some stupid sh-t and get your show on the tele and call it a day.

Jemstone: that avatar is like, seriously warped! :lol::lol: So twisted and disturbing; yet, cannot, look, away... :ph34r:

• 1 year later...

Oh god, why did I read this thread.....now I must undergo brain surgery all over again. Watching this horror over a year ago is more than enough to damage my brain, and now the pain is coming back :wacko: