was there a 1/72 resin battroid conversion for 1/72 yf19?

THOR

I have a 1/72 battroid conversion for my yf-21. Did the same guy/company do one for the yf-19?

If you have it, can I borrow?

I'm also looking for the resin version of the 1/72 yf-19. I want to borrow the missiles and fold device.

I'd need the pieces for about a month or less and would be returned in the exact condition I got them in.

Thanks!

I have 1/48 scale ideas for my 1/48 HASE YF-19

THOR

Edited by THOR

I didn't have the conversion kits. The guy in Japan is still selling them in Japan event shows. He sells around 20 kits each time. here is the link http://gokigenn.exblog.jp/

I'm happy to get a copy of it if anyone is going to make it available.

i'm pretty sure there wasn't one, but i do remember along time ago someone here was working on bashing a Hasegawa and a Yamato together to make the battroid. I think it was AlphaHx, but I don't remember if it was ever completed.

ahiachris,

I'd love to get a sample. Let me know what I need to do. I'd also like to scale it up to 1/48 for the larger Hase kit.

WOW that guys work is awesome!

-THOR

I got my yf-21 conversion second hand and as a fair/poor recast if I remember right without having the parts in front of me.

I assumed the original sculptor guy did a 1/72 19 because I saw a 1/72 19 battroid at last year wonderfest in Louisville if i remember right. I'm looking for that picture....

:)

Edited by THOR

It's not going to be cheap. I once saw it post on Yahoo Jpn for more than 30k yen. Or you can ask someone going to the coming Wonderfest in Feb to get it for more than 250 USD. Don't have high hopes because the guy only sell around 20 kits on each event.

ahiachris,

I'd love to get a sample. Let me know what I need to do. I'd also like to scale it up to 1/48 for the larger Hase kit.

WOW that guys work is awesome!

-

Hmm, didn't know Gokigen-Seimetsu had a YF-19 conversion kit, I have both conversions he made for the YF-21; one for Guardian and one for Battroid. He also made a set of VF-19F/S conversion wings and another set of underwing stores for the 19.

This is also the same guy who made all the metal parts for the VE & VT plus all the head laser barrels for pretty much every battroid version Hasegawa ever made.

Another guy made a straight kit of a 1/72 YF-19 battroid, the name on the package for that one is

Kantogakuindaigaku-Mokeidourakukai (say that ten times fast).

Edited by Grayson72

I didn't have the conversion kits. The guy in Japan is still selling them in Japan event shows. He sells around 20 kits each time. here is the link http://gokigenn.exblog.jp/

I'm happy to get a copy of it if anyone is going to make it available.

Awesome! I'm falling in love :-)

ahiachris,

Do you think the guy would be willing to trade a 1/72 Destroido for his YF-19? I know its a long shot, but i would be willing to part with a destroido help acquire a kit.

Don't know about that. It's a long shot. He didn't reply to any mails maybe he can't understand english.