Power Player 76000

Stampeed Valkyrie

I just recently knocked over a computer show in my area, and I come across this thing which looks like an N64 controller a walther ppk, and a genesis controller all linked together by cables. Apparently this this is one of those a billion and one type game systems yet this seems to be all NES games. Well so I am looking at motherboards and all of a sudden "Macross" catches my eye, so I was like ok...Macross in the US where are the Harmony Gold goonies :p . It turns out this little multigame thingy has the famicom ROM for SDF Macross loaded as one of its games. So after some haggling I picked one up for $10 why not? Anyway I am just curious if anyone else has seen these things, if anyone wants I can post a pic of it. Not bad though $10 for the NES Macross Game.

Rob :ph34r:

I had a bootleg famicom 30 in 1 cartridge with an adapter with that Macross game. I'm sure it's the same Namco release that came out in 83. A cool game back in the day it puts that RT GBA game to shame (gameplay wise but not graphicly though). I wish had my NES cause I still think I have that cart somewhere at my house.

~G25

I had a bootleg famicom 30 in 1 cartridge with an adapter with that Macross game. I'm sure it's the same Namco release that came out in 83. A cool game back in the day it puts that RT GBA game to shame (gameplay wise but not graphicly though). I wish had my NES cause I still think I have that cart somewhere at my house.

~G25

To be fair, I've seen steaming crap with better gameplay than RT GBA.

And I find the FamiCom Macross game one of the better ones to date.

I actually prefer it to the Super FamiCom and arcade games.