DYRL ogm version

kp_assman

Man, that'd take a while to download. But, it would be better than the AVI fansub file I have, 727MB, but the subs, for a very strange reason, are blue for human speach and green for Zentradi speach.

It's not so strange... I've seen it done before to denote a different speaker when they're speaking to each other. However, I've also seen some plain stupid subtitles: White subtitles without a boarder on a black and white movie. It got quite annoying when the subs dissapear in a bright scene...

Man, that'd take a while to download. But, it would be better than the AVI fansub file I have, 727MB, but the subs, for a very strange reason, are blue for human speach and green for Zentradi speach.

For most of the running time of DYRL, the Zentradi are not speaking in Japanese, they speak in Zentradi. I'm guessing the subtitles are differently coloured to denote that.

Man, that'd take a while to download.  But, it would be better than the AVI fansub file I have, 727MB, but the subs, for a very strange reason, are blue for human speach and green for Zentradi speach.

For most of the running time of DYRL, the Zentradi are not speaking in Japanese, they speak in Zentradi. I'm guessing the subtitles are differently coloured to denote that.

LOL i really thought it was japanese LOL

sorry for my lake of culture here. But, it seemed like "slow" japanese compared to IKARU or ROY's.

Interesting to learn that.

Yeah, during those scenes, the original version features jaapanese subtitles. These were removed for the print of the "Super Spacefortress Macross" dub, wherein everyone just spoke in "English". Unfortunately, it was very bad English. That version was later butchered about and it became the "Clash of the Bionoids" release in the US. Phew!

We in Britain got both versions full-length, though. :p

Edited by Renato