Question on VF-1D figure

shadow strikers

1. I want to know if the 1D had any problems with its plastic or broken heads joints etc.

EDIT: I'm asking this because im buying 2 valks at once and i bought the 11B, and i want a 1D. Just to make sure i dont get one who had a past of breaking thanks.

Edited by shadow strikers

My VF-1D is OK, excellent paint application, stiff joints and I've transformed it numerous times and the shoulders are doing fine.

It's a great figure, some peolple complained that the chestplate (colored orange) is a bit transclucent when in battroid mode. It´s partially true around the upper area of the chest where it splits with the back but it's not that terrible ^_^

Go ahead and get the VF-1D, you get to choose the Virgin Road too!!!

Love my VF-1D. If you go with the VR, watch the back tabs just like with the M&M 1J's. They can get scratched when you go from plane/gerwalk to battroid if you're not careful.

thank you very much :D

EDIT:My VF-1D is OK, excellent paint application, stiff joints and I've transformed it numerous times and the shoulders are doing fine.

It's a great figure, some peolple complained that the chestplate (colored orange) is a bit transclucent when in battroid mode. It´s partially true around the upper area of the chest where it splits with the back but it's not that terrible ^_^

Go ahead and get the VF-1D, you get to choose the Virgin Road too!!!

Thanks I was worried about it.

sorry i replyed to the same post twice instead of a different one on accident

Edited by shadow strikers