Ep.3 Cover Art

Aegis!

is roy the guy on the right in the picture? what happened to his noze? it looks different than in Macross series.

No that is Roy's former friend/nemisis D.D. Ivanov.

Rusike... Commie... Pinko.

Hope Roy drinks his blood.

No that is Roy's former friend/nemisis D.D. Ivanov.

Rusike... Commie... Pinko.

Hope Roy drinks his blood.

Yeah! And he'll drink it out of Nora's hollowed out skull, too! :ph34r:

Anyway, the cover is a little ho-hum, but who really cares. I'm buying this for the content, not the cover. Besides, flashy jumbled & crowded cover art is sooooo overdone. I like the M:Zero covers because they're simple.

Macross fans must like boring covers. lol j/k

The SDF Macross covers are extremely dull and boring. The R2 and R3 covers are gorgeous.

The Macross Zero covers aren't even real illustrations. They are a cut, copy and paste of existing character art smashed together. Talk about uninspired and lacking imagination.

but covers aside its content that counts. And hopefully Macross Zero ep 3 will deliver.

What??  Mao is ELEVEN?? Sara SIXTEEN??? Bloody hell, I knew the M0 designs were crap, but that's just made them astronomically piss-poor in my view.  Bad enough Roy looking OLDER than his SDF Macross self.

Next they'll reveal Shin is a girl.

WTF are you talking about ?

The only bit of Fan Service shown so far was during Sara³Ò ritual , and for that matter that isn³Ó any worse than Minmay Shower scene in the original series , which to my knowledge is supposed to be the only series no one dares to talk BS about.

Mao hasn³Ó even got a real relevance within M0 (yet) and you expect Kawamori san to use her for FS ? I would like to know what you³Ñe smoking cause it seems to cause a bit of Paranoia.

You expect every new character designer that works in a Macross series to copy Mikimoto³Ò work so you can have a badly animated 20 years old design being used in a 2003 OVA series ?

I agree that Mikimoto³Ò involvement in a new Macross production would be more than welcome but if it³Ò only to recreate something they did 20 years ago then I say spare the man´´s time let him do something more relevant , for him and for us as well.

Face it , Macross can have grace even without Mikimoto and that was comfirmed by M+ a long time ago , I really don³Ó know where this elitist approach to macross character designers comes from.

Are all those people gonna freak out everytime Mikimoto doesn³Ó participate in a Macross series from now on ? that³Ò just ridiculous.

Huh?

Dude, I never mentioned fan service. I was talking about the character's appearances relative to their ages. Mao does not look eleven, and Sara does not look sixteen to me. And Roy does not look like Roy, that's all I meant.

Call me a HAL elitist if you want, but I still have to see work as beautiful as his.

Oh, and by the way, having said all that about MacZero, I think the Macross Plus designs are even worse, except maybe Sharon herself.

What??  Mao is ELEVEN?? Sara SIXTEEN??? Bloody hell, I knew the M0 designs were crap, but that's just made them astronomically piss-poor in my view.  Bad enough Roy looking OLDER than his SDF Macross self.

Next they'll reveal Shin is a girl.

Welcome back Renato. Haven't seen you around MW in ages.

Graham

Hey there, Mr. Cage. B)) How's life? Glad you survived the SARS epidemic. Although if you hadn't, you know you could trust me to have given a loving home to your orphaned Yamatos... :p

Feels weird being back.... Suddenly all these Newtypes outrank me... :D