Going to be in Tokyo on Nov 21st! Need help with Macross F movie r

nanoplasm

Going to be in Tokyo on Nov 21st, and am in need of some help/suggestions on where to prepurchase tickets and movie goodies.

Also, need some pointer on how (and what are needed) to use the Famiport kiosk to purchase digital goodies.

Looking forward to any type of assistance!

Going to be in Tokyo on Nov 21st, and am in need of some help/suggestions on where to prepurchase tickets and movie goodies.

Also, need some pointer on how (and what are needed) to use the Famiport kiosk to purchase digital goodies.

PM and I get you a ticket. I'll be seeing it first showing in the morning but hope to get a big group for later that same night.

PM and I get you a ticket. I'll be seeing it first showing in the morning but hope to get a big group for later that same night.

Hmm, unrelated note, have you seen any copies of Macross Frontier Vol 5 + Box around, or is that still super OOP?

Hi Save, please let me know if your offer still stand (since I haven't heard back from you). Thanks.

Edited by nanoplasm

Hi Save, please let me know if your offer still stand (since I haven't heard back from you). Thanks.

Are you guys going on the Saturday I presume? Would love to join you but unfortunately Ill be in the US work for a few days and will only (at the earliest) get back on Sat night. Fingers crossed that my schedule (and jet lags) allows me time for a screening on Sunday...

Are you guys going on the Saturday I presume? Would love to join you but unfortunately Ill be in the US work for a few days and will only (at the earliest) get back on Sat night. Fingers crossed that my schedule (and jet lags) allows me time for a screening on Sunday...

The showing time really depends on Save's schedule and my traveling companion's schedule.

I do intend to be at the theater as soon as it opens on Saturday morning to pick up the goodies sold at the merchandise store.

The showing time really depends on Save's schedule and my traveling companion's schedule.

I do intend to be at the theater as soon as it opens on Saturday morning to pick up the goodies sold at the merchandise store.

You probably won't need to worry about that...I saw Evangelion 1.0 at Sunshine Cinemas in Ikebukuro (which will also be playing the Macross F movie), like, two months after it had come out, and the gift stand still had ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

You probably won't need to worry about that...I saw Evangelion 1.0 at Sunshine Cinemas in Ikebukuro (which will also be playing the Macross F movie), like, two months after it had come out, and the gift stand still had ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

Thanks for the heads up.

Earlier this year, I watched the Arceus Pokemon movie at Toho cinema in Roppongi Hills. After the 1st showing of the movie, the lady who worked at the gift shop said they are already out of some exclusive figures. Perhaps she didn't know what I was talking (gesturing) about and give me the wrong information. <_<

Will they be giving away any thing on the first day of the Macross F movie? I remember they gave away some sampler pack at the Pokemon movie to the first 100,000 attendees or something.

BTW, what are they offering on this link, http://www.ftkpm.jp/macrossf/?

I'm thinking of seeing at Wald 9 in Shinjuku. They will put it in decent size theater if it is being show in Ropongi I would imagine it was be in a smaller one.

Wald 9 in Shinjuku sounds good, easier (and cheaper) access is always a plus.

I have only been to the Toho in Roppongi so that's my only point of reference when it come to screen size in Japan; it about the same size as the smaller screens in US cinema-plex.

Edited by nanoplasm

Damn you're lucky wish I could go but there is on problem, I don't understand Japanese, could sing it, but could read or understand it (Damn gym class fanatics back in High school)

• 2 weeks later...
Any idea when Wald 9 is going to update their schedule to cover Nov 21st?

I think the earliest will be on Wednesday. I will need to trade in the paper ticket once they release the time schedule so I can get the real ticket with seat number. What time do you want to try to get tickets for?

I think the earliest will be on Wednesday. I will need to trade in the paper ticket once they release the time schedule so I can get the real ticket with seat number. What time do you want to try to get tickets for?

How about an after-6pm showing if that's not too late for you.

Please let me know what are the seat numbers once you have it, I will pass it on to someone else who might want to go that night.

How about an after-6pm showing if that's not too late for you.

Please let me know what are the seat numbers once you have it, I will pass it on to someone else who might want to go that night.

In the morning I'm going to try to trade in the tickets for Saturday's seat number tickets. Wald9 just updated the times schedule for Saturday. I'm going to try to get tickets for the 7:05 pm show or the 9:30 show.