Help me find good poses for my Yamatoes

Arthurius

Ok guys, i need serious help finding good poses for my darker color Macross Yamato toys, namely the 25th aniversary yf-19 (other schemes dont count, they look fine just standing straight). I do have the normal fps, which i may eventually paint black, and yamato stand as well the flexis. Also, i want to pose my 1/48 vf-1s 25th aniversary, and my 1/48 stealth.

Alll of these in batroid mode of course

Thanks

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...ey=*&st=225

many members have great ability here on the boards, if you can't find something kick ass anywhere here > http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?autocom=gallery <

then there is something very very wrong lol.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Hey Rusky, thanks alot of the link, i found some nice poses for my vf-0s, and there are some potential poses for a yf-19 (hope it will look good on the dark color).

Wandering if any of you took nice poses of your darker color valks, to make them stand out more. Thanks in advance!!!

Hey Rusky, thanks alot of the link, i found some nice poses for my vf-0s, and there are some potential poses for a yf-19 (hope it will look good on the dark color).

Wandering if any of you took nice poses of your darker color valks, to make them stand out more. Thanks in advance!!!

Change your background.