Macross tabs

MegaX

I was wondering if there are any Frontier guitar tabs?

I wish I could help you out there. I know on youtube there are vids of people playing piano and keyboards and such. Check them out.

On another note, not really a complaint,me being new around here, but...

Why is there not a music section on the forum? Considering the importance music has played in all of Macross .Just curious.

I wish I could help you out there. I know on youtube there are vids of people playing piano and keyboards and such. Check them out.

Why is there not a music section on the forum? Considering the importance music has played in all of Macross .Just curious.

To answer that question, I've never understood why either, except, maybe there aren't a lot of musicians here. I've figureed out quite a few songs, but other than that, every thread I've seen in regards to actual music has usually up to about 5 people only that post. It'd be cool to just have one thread that has all tabs, transcriptions, vocals, etc for the music. It'd be a great way for anyone to contribute, and get info, maybe even talk music style and how to play stuff. It's a great idea.

+1 on the music section thread for transcribed Macross songs/instrumentals etc (i think there is already a music thread for discussing what type of music people like)... its been a long long long time since i played an instrument or transcribed a song i liked that i heard on the radio or something. it would be interesting for me to see some tabs or chords or even some written down romanized Macross lyrics (not in subtitle format)...

Edited by m0n5t3r

• 4 weeks later...

Working on tabbing a couple now. Hopefully will have them up in a few days. I also have some tabs that I found online that I can scan and put up. I'm tabbing out Light the Light by Firebomber, and I have a good tabbing of an alternative version of DYRL. Planet Dance can be found on the net, but I've been working on that to see if it can be improved. I also have Animetal's version of the original Macross song down, and Firebomber's Angel's Voice.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, keep my in touch. I need to get on my other desktop and post all my links I have for Japanese sites with Fire Bomber tabs.

I have a midi of the original Macross opening, I need to import it and fix it up. I've just been so busy getting my band in shape and dealing with kittens.

Not to be a barer of bad news.

Probably because there are dozens of sites devoted to just the translation of lyrics of songs from japan. Its also why some subber's (hope i spelled that right) don't do the songs in some shows.

Not to be a barer of bad news.

Probably because there are dozens of sites devoted to just the translation of lyrics of songs from japan. Its also why some subber's (hope i spelled that right) don't do the songs in some shows.

Subbers are just too lazy to time karaoke. :lol:

I'm just teasing, I know there are plenty of resources for lyrics, but I meant a general music area, all types of discussion, plus stickies of Macross tabs, lyrics and such would only be a benefit to the forum. I'd post alot more.

Look at the thread I posted a bunch of Guitar Pro files in. It's sunk down past the first page, and well, sure it's still around, but who ever uses a search function? AND if they were looking for tabs, or other info, they'd most likely think it would be in a music section. If there were a music section, I would have joined just to distribute the tabs long ago.Hell, I would have posted the darn GP files over a year ago if I had found the M7 tab request thread when I lurked about this place. I just stumbled on it from google actually.

Now don't get upset. I'm just trying to make a point, not argue or flat out disagree with you. If it happens, great. If not, oh well. I don't want to anger the admin and make him work hard. Maybe an honest poll could help the cause? I'm willing to help MW out in anyway that is needed. :wub:

-Cuda

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/y/yoko...no/lion_tab.htm

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=30076

http://members.tripod.com/Dark_Schneider/anime/mac7tabs.html

http://www.angelfire.com/film/blacksky/anime-tabsall.html

http://www.diversetaste.com/mimcopy/firebomber/index.htm

So far that is what I have for URLs. So, yeah, if you feel inclined to thank me, don't, if you have something to share, please do.

Now I'm off to practice Lion for a friend, and Hello, cause it rules.