1/72 Tacticar Pod Graug?

captain america

The 20 Graug spots are now filled!

I've already begun prepping and will have the 1st update by Friday. I hadn't realized how massive the Graug would have to be in 1/72 until I started printing the plots out. It might not have as much mass as a Monster (which poses its own set of problems) but it will certainly be a challenge to keep in balance, what with those spindly limbs and what have you. :mellow:

ahh the lameness begins. didn't sit by my computer all weekend and lose out on graug. please let us losers know when/if there will be more.

:mellow:

-thor

ahh the lameness begins. didn't sit by my computer all weekend and lose out on graug. please let us losers know when/if there will be more.

:mellow:

-thor

If you're lucky you might be able to score the demo after all the smoke settles. I scored a Spartan & a Defender demo from John just recently with most of the hard work already done.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! Been waiting months for this! I AM SO IN!!!!

(Yes I did read the thread. Second freaking Moscato kit in a row - missed the Comanchero too. I've been checking only one or two of the fora from my work account as my home account was down for four weeks. So angry at fate/myself right now I can barely type coherently. Arrrgh!!!!)

Some of you sods drop out please!!! ;p

Or - John, I'm fine and have dealt with castings MUCH rougher than anything you're likely to turn out even after a mould's use-by date. I'll sign a waiver that I won't complain. I'll go public with praise of it. I'll do anything. Glaug is a grail for me.

Plllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeee..............

Edited by Kremmen