I am looking for one of these...

Back when I was a kid, I collected the 'Robotech Defenders' line of models, by Revell. The two I liked the most were 'Thoren' (Soltic H-8 'Roundfacer), and 'Gartan' (Hasty 'Ironfoot'), and both of the original designs came from 'Fang of the Sun Dougram'.

I know this is a VERY old series, but I just got a toy figure of the SOltic H-8, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find a toy figure for the 'Ironfoot'.

Here's a pic, for reference...

post-11341-1238647925_thumb.jpg

Thanks, eveyone.

Here's all you need to know about Dougram toys of the past... model kits are a whole different story, and for modern toys, there's just the Revoltech Dougram and Soltic(s).

http://toyboxdx.com/datafiles/data/dougram/dougram.html

Dougram's an awesome series by the way... one of my favorite sets of classic 'real robot' designs. This guy's finally fansubbing the series, but he's been offline with hardware problems for a little while now:

http://xnebula.blogspot.com/2009/03/missio...t-dead-yet.html

Edited by promethuem5

If a Spartan & Dom had a baby with Soundwave...

I remember the Robotech Defenders series. When I was a kid I didn`t actually have any of the kits but I had a small poster with the whole line on it and I used to study it for hours. Some of those mecha were damn cool and I wondered where the hell they were supposed to be in the show.

Did you at least get "RDF" kite decals to put on with the Revel kits?

Edited by MilSpex

I remember the Robotech Defenders series. When I was a kid I didn`t actually have any of the kits but I had a small poster with the whole line on it and I used to study it for hours. Some of those mecha were damn cool and I wondered where the hell they were supposed to be in the show.

Did you at least get "RDF" kite decals to put on with the Revel kits?

No... If memory serves correctly, the Thoren came with marking decals from the original 'Dougram' series...