chances of broken/disintegrated shoulder on the 1/60 VF-0A

NSJ23

OK so I really want a VF-0A and I know these have a horrible track record but at this time what are the chances of getting a bad one? the same as before? and can overdrive still get parts from Yamato for this model? I'm asking about the single release version. I was lucky and to this date have never had any problems with my single release VF-0S that i bought when it was first released.

thoughts?

OK so I really want a VF-0A and I know these have a horrible track record but at this time what are the chances of getting a bad one? the same as before? and can overdrive still get parts from Yamato for this model? I'm asking about the single release version. I was lucky and to this date have never had any problems with my single release VF-0S that i bought when it was first released.

thoughts?

Both my single VF-0A and VF-0S have been fine. Although they are both very loose I have had no issues with broken shoulders. It is my understanding that this problem was fixed with the release of the Valks that come with the Ghost. I have a Shin with Ghost, but I have never changed its configuration from fighter mode, but my gut tells me it is probably okay.

i haven't touched my VF-0A since the arm fell off and i had someone put it back together for me... it sits nicely in fighter mode.... i have no idea if they fixed this issue, but i remember they were selling these at highly discounted prices last year at Anime Expo

Both my single VF-0A and VF-0S have been fine. Although they are both very loose I have had no issues with broken shoulders. It is my understanding that this problem was fixed with the release of the Valks that come with the Ghost. I have a Shin with Ghost, but I have never changed its configuration from fighter mode, but my gut tells me it is probably okay.

Wasn't it just the re-issued VF-0S with Ghost that was fixed? I believe people still had broken shoulder problems with the Shin/Ghost combo.

Only half were fixed. Just buy a VF-0S from Overdrive and you will be fine

I already have an VF-0S i need a VF-0A and overdrive doesn't have any.